+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: FF sit/start thread

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    He did play well but Foles should play as good.. Cowboys are giving up the most Fantasy pts to QB's and Foles has played well so far. He should score 20 maybe more
    Hopefully. Wilson is funny like that, he can blow up against a good team then take a seat behind Lynch when facing a bad team. Hard to predict.

RB K.moreno D.martin B.powell
    WR R.Wayne R.Randle A.boldin H.douglas
    TE J.finley H.miller

Need to start 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Flex.
    (moreno and martin are no brainers at rb, just listed powell as a flex option.)
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 10-19-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    RB K.moreno D.martin B.powell
    WR R.Wayne R.Randle A.boldin H.douglas
    TE J.finley H.miller

Need to start 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Flex.
    (moreno and martin are no brainers at rb, just listed powell as a flex option.)
    Moreno
    Martin
    Wayne
    Boldin
    Douglas
    Finley

here's mine:

I have Cruz, Megatron and Josh Gordon.. Need to start 2 and Megatron is driving me nuts lately

Megatron and Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Megatron and Cruz.
    I'm playing Cruz no doudt.. But Gordon is tough to sit and Megatron is playing hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Moreno
    Martin
    Wayne
    Boldin
    Douglas
    Finley

here's mine:

I have Cruz, Megatron and Josh Gordon.. Need to start 2 and Megatron is driving me nuts lately
    I think that it's worth a sit on Megatron... Cincy's defense has been stout (they've shut down both Rodgers and Brady this year).

As for your comments on me, I like that list, but I'm not 100% sold on Boldin. He hasn't done much since week 1 and Kap has been passing more to Davis lately. I had Randle in there because he's had pretty good stats the past 2 weeks (incl 2 TD vs both Philly and Chicago), and Minnesota has crap corners and they'll be rolling all their coverage to Nicks and Cruz. It's streaky given the route running decision issues we all know Randle has, but at least he's not straight up quitting on a route like Nicks did in Chicago. But that's just my opinion.

Yeah, Randle has been pretty solid, he's had good fantasy performances in half his games. Considering the amount Eli passes, he seems to be a pretty good WR3 play any week.

His real value is as a stash, though. If someone in front of him goes down (or gets traded), he becomes a clear WR2/low-end WR1.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 10-19-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Yeah, Randle has been pretty solid, he's had good fantasy performances in half his games. Considering the amount Eli passes, he seems to be a pretty good WR3 play any week.

His real value is as a stash, though. If someone in front of him goes down (or gets traded), he becomes a clear WR2/low-end WR1.

My real issue is injury. I had set wrs in wayne and julio, until week 5.

Stevan Ridley or Jacobs
    Ruben randle or Colby fleener
    Tom Brady Ryan tannehill or cam
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

I asked this in another thread but here goes: Matt Ryan vs TB or Foles vs Dal?

+ Reply to Thread