+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Yeah, Eli should have a nice day here... Eagles have been getting blitzed by everyone.

need to sit 1 of the 3 WRs

Colston at CHI
    Gordon vs BUF
    Torrey Smith at MIA

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Eli/Boldin
    Sounds risky... Eli i mean. Yeah he had a dominating performance week 1, but other than that not so much. Do you really think we pull it together?

Vernon Davis (Q) vs HOU

or

Greg Olsen at ARIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Vernon Davis (Q) vs HOU

or

Greg Olsen at ARIZ
    Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Sounds risky... Eli i mean. Yeah he had a dominating performance week 1, but other than that not so much. Do you really think we pull it together?
    Eh, at some point he's gonna have to have another solid game, Philly's D is awful, and we're desperate for a win. Wilson is on the road, and his numbers usually dip significantly. I'd start Eli, which will also make the game more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Vernon Davis (Q) vs HOU

or

Greg Olsen at ARIZ
    Olsen should get at least 65 yards. If he gets a TD or two, you're golden. I'd go with Olsen.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Eh, at some point he's gonna have to have another solid game, Philly's D is awful, and we're desperate for a win. Wilson is on the road, and his numbers usually dip significantly. I'd start Eli, which will also make the game more enjoyable
    Pryor is also available for pickup. I picked him up last week but had to drop him last-second when they announced mere hours before the game that he was really out (all the way from probable I might add). Ended up starting Matt Flynn, still won my matchup by 0.04 points. But I had sent Pryor down to waivers because of it.

If only julio and wayne were more dependable wideouts, I wouldn't be in this mess... With Miles Austin and Rueben Randle as my wideout depth (other than the week 1 matchup, neither of them have scored more than 4 points in a game) and Julio's bye week coming up, I had to massively downgrade at QB just to pick up Boldin (and jerome simpson). It was pretty one-sided in favor of the other guy, but Julio scared me big time because he wasn't even targeted until the 4th quarter, and Wayne has just been streaky at best. Wideout has just been a crappy year for me.
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 10-06-2013 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Pryor is also available for pickup. I picked him up last week but had to drop him last-second when they announced mere hours before the game that he was really out (all the way from probable I might add). Ended up starting Matt Flynn, still won my matchup by 0.04 points.
    Hah, I had to do the same thing last week. I'd grabbed Pryor in week 2 or something, simply because he was playing Washington during Cam's bye week. So much for that.

Easy to see why Flynn's never landed a starting job.

I like Pryor, just from a player standpoint. Every game he's shown improvement.

Calvin out!!!

Eddie Royal at OAK

or

Golden Tate at IND

Russel Wilson vs TEN, Eli Manning @CHI, or Terrelle Pryor @KC?