+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 517
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Cam has been much worse, it's not even close lol.
    They're pretty comparable

    Code:
    Cam                   Brady
              
    14.05      Week 1      18.00
    18.95      Week 2      13.05
    31.65      Week 3      17.75
    BYE        Week 4      25.60
    11.90      Week 5      7.85

  2. #202
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    They're pretty comparable

    Code:
    Cam                   Brady
              
    14.05      Week 1      18.00
    18.95      Week 2      13.05
    31.65      Week 3      17.75
    BYE        Week 4      25.60
    11.90      Week 5      7.85
    And yet, the Pats are 4-1. I didn't realize how close their numbers were, but Tom Brady is well..Tom Brady, and will be getting Gronk back soon.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    And yet, the Pats are 4-1. I didn't realize how close their numbers were, but Tom Brady is well..Tom Brady, and will be getting Gronk back soon.
    It shows the difference between fantasy and real-life performances. Cam's been struggling hard, but usually manages to fling a deep touchdown or two (usually to Ted Ginn, of all people) which salvages his fantasy day. His rushing yards also help.

    Brady's been good without lighting everyone up. He really does need Gronk back though. I'm starting to wonder if we'll even see him before the bye week.

  4. #204
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    It shows the difference between fantasy and real-life performances. Cam's been struggling hard, but usually manages to fling a deep touchdown or two (usually to Ted Ginn, of all people) which salvages his fantasy day. His rushing yards also help.

    Brady's been good without lighting everyone up. He really does need Gronk back though. I'm starting to wonder if we'll even see him before the bye week.
    I just trust Brady a lot more, even though his numbers are not up to par.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  5. #205
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Flex spot:

    Witten
    McGahee
    Eddleman

    I'm pretty torn.
    Get well soon 80.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Flex spot:

    Witten
    McGahee
    Eddleman

    I'm pretty torn.
    IF Gronk is out for sunday, Edelman... the pats will throw a lot on the Saints defense. Otherwise, Witten vs Washington.

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  7. #207
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Flex spot:

    Witten
    McGahee
    Eddleman

    I'm pretty torn.
    I like Witten

  8. #208
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Flex spot:

    Witten
    McGahee
    Eddleman

    I'm pretty torn.
    Witten.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  9. #209
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Witten.
    No one has suggested McGahee and that's who I'm leaned to.
    The Detroit defense is bad against the run.
    A starting RB who is getting the bulk of the carries is a pretty good bet.
    Get well soon 80.

  10. #210
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    No one has suggested McGahee and that's who I'm leaned to.
    The Detroit defense is bad against the run.
    A starting RB who is getting the bulk of the carries is a pretty good bet.
    I mean you can't go wrong with anyone of them, but Witten is almost always productive.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts