te
    fleener
    flex
    randle
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    (Need 1QB, 3WR, 1RB, 1W/R, 1K, 1D/ST)

QB- C. Kaepernick (CAR), J. Cutler (DET)
    RB- M. Forte (DET), Z. Stacy (IND), D. McFadden (NYG), C.J Spiller (PIT)
    WR- A.J Green (BAL), V.Jackson (MIA), A. Brown (BUF), H. Nicks (OAK), M. Crabtree (CAR)
    TE- A. Gates (DEN)
    K- D. Bailey (NO)
    D/ST- Carolina (SF)

I am thinking (Cutler, Forte, Green, Jackson, Brown, Stacy, Gates, Bailey, Carolina) thoughts?

I am debating the QB spot and the only other thing would be the flex play which I am most likely going to stick with Stacy even though the Colts are good vs the run apparently
    qb
    kap
    rb
    forte
    wr
    green nicks Jackson
    flex
    stacy
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

No love for Spiller? For once he's absent from the team's injury report.

Just snagged Jason Campbell off waivers... from #10 on the waiver order. Yeah he's on bye this week but he's been solid since cleveland signed him. He put peyton-esque numbers up against me last week.

Most importantly, he has pittsburgh and their terrible secondary week 12, which is Wilson's bye week...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Which D..?

I have Bengals and Ravens.. Playing against each other.. Ravens are home

@ TOAD

All right time to set lineups for week 10:
    (need 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex)

QB:
    R.Wilson - SEA (@ATL) (whos on waivers/FA?)

WR:
    K.Wright - TEN (JAX)
    B.Hartline - MIA (@TB)
    M.Floyd - ARI (HOU)

RB:
    A.Brown - NYG (OAK) (dude, whos on FA/waiver and why so horrible RB?)
    D.Woodhead - SD (DEN)

TE:
    C.Fleener - IND (STL)

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    No love for Spiller? For once he's absent from the team's injury report.
    lol, I should know, I drafted him

but

bench stacy

start spiller

trust me, Im a car salesman, we can be trusted

(not really a car salesman but u get the picture)

seriously though, go crazy, sit stacy

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Which D..?

I have Bengals and Ravens.. Playing against each other.. Ravens are home
    Bengals.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    @ TOAD

All right time to set lineups for week 10:
    (need 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex)

QB:
    R.Wilson - SEA (@ATL) (whos on waivers/FA?)

WR:
    K.Wright - TEN (JAX)
    B.Hartline - MIA (@TB)
    M.Floyd - ARI (HOU)

RB:
    A.Brown - NYG (OAK) (dude, whos on FA/waiver and why so horrible RB?)
    D.Woodhead - SD (DEN)

TE:
    C.Fleener - IND (STL)
    re: QB, I just got Jason Campbell off waivers, but hes on bye this week. So Wilson it is.

re: RB, Because Doug Martin, Shane Vereen, Andre Brown (who i'm getting back this week), David Wilson, and Ahmad Bradshaw all got injured. I recently traded Mike James because my gut tells me that while he served me well in week 9, he won't sustain that kind of production. Maybe he'll have one or two more decent games, but I truly believe he's a one-hit or maybe two-hit wonder. And my gut serves me well at RB; I started Andre Brown against Carolina last year, benching Ray freaking Rice in the process, and he basically single-handedly won me my matchup. I picked up Knowshon Moreno as a free agent last year (albeit on the suggestion of some here), and this year, although this year I traded him to my week 9 opponent so that I could beat him (long story short... my entire roster got injured week 7 so I just wanted to play spoiler).

Seattle was basically in snooze mode the first half, and rapidly cut off production in the 2nd half while Wilson engineered a comeback win. While it worked out for me, I have serious doubts that he will maintain that production, and so I got Aaron Dobson (who I believe is due for a massive breakout) and Brian Hartline out of the deal. Yes it's all speculation, but the deal has been done, so no turning back now.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    re: QB, I just got Jason Campbell off waivers, but hes on bye this week. So Wilson it is.

re: RB, Because Doug Martin, Shane Vereen, Andre Brown (who i'm getting back this week), David Wilson, and Ahmad Bradshaw all got injured. I recently traded Mike James because my gut tells me that while he served me well in week 9, he won't sustain that kind of production. Maybe he'll have one or two more decent games, but I truly believe he's a one-hit or maybe two-hit wonder. And my gut serves me well at RB; I started Andre Brown against Carolina last year, benching Ray freaking Rice in the process, and he basically single-handedly won me my matchup. I picked up Knowshon Moreno as a free agent last year (albeit on the suggestion of some here), and this year, although this year I traded him to my week 9 opponent so that I could beat him (long story short... my entire roster got injured week 7 so I just wanted to play spoiler).

Seattle was basically in snooze mode the first half, and rapidly cut off production in the 2nd half while Wilson engineered a comeback win. While it worked out for me, I have serious doubts that he will maintain that production, and so I got Aaron Dobson (who I believe is due for a massive breakout) and Brian Hartline out of the deal. Yes it's all speculation, but the deal has been done, so no turning back now.
    I was able to pick him up and hes already paid dividends for me

also, its guys like that, that will win you championships. It happens every year, one or two guys blow up due to finally getting an opportunity and they shine the rest of the regular season (and I always get to pick them up because I dont use my waiver pick at all until I find that diamond in the rough. Its served me well for several years)

Who did u trade james for, if you dont mind me asking