+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: FF sit/start thread

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Sounds good. I've heard that Kendall is going to explode against Indy this week. Hopefully they're right. Still need to figure my flex. I'm probably not going Dobson this week because carolina matchup. That leaves me with Leonard vs Atlanta, and Randle vs GB
    I would probably go with Leonard as the "safer" pick. He has ran the ball well from what I have watched of him and he is surprisingly more elusive than most would think. He catches the ball pretty well out of the backfield as well. Randle could get a TD or 2 or he could get shut down completely... He's a real boom or bust guy fantasy wise I think

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Hmm... go ahead and pick up leonard, I did. I wouldn't start him right away, depends largely on how much TB has given up...

I'd rank the QB int he following order

1) Campbell
    2) Smith
    3) Eli
    4) Clemens
    5) Pryor

Yes Campbell is up againt cincy, but he posted big numbers on KC, even though his defense let him down...
    word of warning with leonard, they dont view him as much of a runner (good third down pass catcher though) and they use Rainey in red zone situation so if I had my choice, Id go bobby rainey. Even Bernard Pierce might be a better bet than leonard

My dislike of anything cambell is making me biased here but I dont like him this week, AT ALL (take it with a grain of sat though)

Is fitzpatrick not available via FA? Granted thursday night games are usually kicker heavy, but the colts D isnt looking good, Luck having more three and outs and little to no game planning for him by the colts could make this a 250 yard, 2 td night.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    pick 2 for my flex d moore, a ellington, marvin jones, ruben randle (cruz is one of my wr) marlon brown Donald brown peyton hillis
    one of the following

Donald, Andre, and Moore

my best guess would be.....to visit the news sites for the respective teams and get as much info as possible from coaches interviews. the person whos gets the most touches/targets will be the player I go with; as none of these players are high quality starters.

heres some info

arians is an idiot and doesnt see that his "main man" mendenhall sucks so andre might be a tough call, even against the lowly jags.

I like Donald here, hes got 4-5 receptions and 60 yards (and a TD) written all over him this week. Id look to visit some Colts news sites however to see what the talk is about Richerdson. They may give him several touches thursday (saw an interview where Fleener brought him up when asked about this week; which might mean the teams strategy may be to use Trent a little more this week)

Pryor may not play (or may exit the game due to existing injury) so Moore may not be a good play here. The only way I would think about playing moore is if Pryors injury were not a concern

dont like either of the other Browns and Randle wont get a TD this week which means he a no go.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    dont like either of the other Browns and Randle wont get a TD this week which means he a no go.
    Are you sure Randle won't get a TD? I feel like the packers D will be focused on shutting down Cruz first and foremost...
    Andre the Giant

Are you sure Randle won't get a TD? I feel like the packers D will be focused on shutting down Cruz first and foremost...

for the most part, Randle is a start but

Nicks and Cruz has been duds and Randle seems to be getting the Tds but Im sure the Giants will do their best to focus in on getting both cruz and nicks involved, especially Nicks.

You cant just look at matchup but also gameplan. While I am guessing what the intentions will be, I just feel like thats what they will go into the game with, and the giants have no clue how to adjust in game, NONE. So even though matchup dictates Randles a play (and you'll see him being open more often), the way the Giants will play says otherwise.

Just a feeling.

plus, how can we trust any of these guys when ELI has been one of the worst QB this year? ELI needs a coming out party and even though this seems like the game, I still dont trust in it happening.

did u start brown?

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    did u start brown?
    I started hillis last week... FML. All the indications were that Brown would be eased in slowly. I listened to the talking heads, and paid for it.

For this week, I got a trade: Andre Brown for Gio and Keenan Allen. I had to accept that, it's not the most insane value in the world but let's face it, brown is injury prone...
    Andre the Giant

For this week, I got a trade: Andre Brown for Gio and Keenan Allen. I had to accept that, it's not the most insane value in the world but let's face it, brown is injury prone...
    You're kidding, right? That's great value for an RB2

I started hillis last week... FML. All the indications were that Brown would be eased in slowly. I listened to the talking heads, and paid for it.

but i told u he was the guy i liked the most and just to take precaution and see what the news would be. either way I still said he would have 60 yds and a td (he had more but the original projection meant he was the guy to start), u shoulda started him. My in laws did (in place of richardson) and they got 22 pts from him. its cool though, who else u got on ur roster thats starting?

drop hillis, asap!

also, like i said before, do the trade. Brown for Gio alone is a STEAL. Its as if u have morons giving u these players, LOL. For both, sheeeeeeeeeet.........STEAL!

I started hilton (a must, matchup or not), ck2.3yds/c (sat spiller in favor of him), and money vinatieri. I also sat Luck for Rivers.

starting Cards against jax as well (picked them up 3 weeks ago). hoping it pays off (sheeeeet, they should)

sufficed to say, Im already up 41 pts from a WR, RB and K. picked up Housler and hoping for good things, especially if Floyd is out (afraid they may run too much though since Jags suck @ stopping it). Still, a TD from him should be a given.

+ Reply to Thread