+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: FF sit/start thread

I dont like either of them (for different reasons)

Spiller has had a lot of success vs Jets but I wouldnt trust Doug Marrone if he......well I just dont trust the guy. Is spiller going to get 10 snaps, 20, 25? The good news is the "flow of the game" will allow them to use the RB a lot, even in passing downs so Spiller might be a sneaky play, even against this stout D. It just a matter of "what the heck will doug marrone do this week with spiller"

I like Rainey more than Leonard but could see the latter getting tons of receptions, even with the news that Jackson will be targeted big time in this game

Nicks, I find it difficult to trust him or ELI these days. Hes due for a decent game (probably 12 pts) but hes been DUE for a while now so its hard to play him. Although, it looks as if the Giants will be focused on getting him and cruz plenty (and I mean plenty) of targets so he might actually come through, finally! Also, it wouldnt surprise me if he starts the game with like 6 targets in the first 10 minutes, catches 4 balls and then leaves with an injury; giving fans that "hes finally showing signs of producing and then he gets hurt" moment

its honestly a coin toss up here but

Id go with Spiller. Even when hes been limited and hurt, hes shown serious explosiveness, again, even when hes hobbling Plus, Doug said he doesnt fancy Spiller getting much use this week, even with all the injuries at WO..........so that means

HES GOING TO GET BOAT LOADS .......NO SERIOUSLY

Doug Marrone, the new Mike Shanahan

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    I dont like either of them (for different reasons)

Spiller has had a lot of success vs Jets but I wouldnt trust Doug Marrone if he......well I just dont trust the guy. Is spiller going to get 10 snaps, 20, 25? The good news is the "flow of the game" will allow them to use the RB a lot, even in passing downs so Spiller might be a sneaky play, even against this stout D. It just a matter of "what the heck will doug marrone do this week with spiller"

I like Rainey more than Leonard but could see the latter getting tons of receptions, even with the news that Jackson will be targeted big time in this game

Nicks, I find it difficult to trust him or ELI these days. Hes due for a decent game (probably 12 pts) but hes been DUE for a while now so its hard to play him. Although, it looks as if the Giants will be focused on getting him and cruz plenty (and I mean plenty) of targets so he might actually come through, finally! Also, it wouldnt surprise me if he starts the game with like 6 targets in the first 10 minutes, catches 4 balls and then leaves with an injury; giving fans that "hes finally showing signs of producing and then he gets hurt" moment

its honestly a coin toss up here but

Id go with Spiller. Even when hes been limited and hurt, hes shown serious explosiveness, again, even when hes hobbling Plus, Doug said he doesnt fancy Spiller getting much use this week, even with all the injuries at WO..........so that means

HES GOING TO GET BOAT LOADS .......NO SERIOUSLY

Doug Marrone, the new Mike Shanahan
    Yeah Marrone is grinding my gears this year with Spiller. He is fully healthy and he barely got any touches and then when he is 60% he will get 20 touches... who knows haha. Nicks has to produce one of these days at least I hope and Leonard is a little sketchy for me to bump him over Spiller or Nicks. God why does Zac Stacy have to be on a buy or McFadden be hurt... Hopefully I can get a win and pretty much secure a playoff birth

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

was contemplating spiller today but weather conditions in chicago give me hope that forte will be able to get boat loads of opportunity (rushing/receiving)

hoping thats the way the game goes where both teams run the ball 35-40 times

lets just hope Bush doesnt find his way in there too often.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah Marrone is grinding my gears this year with Spiller. He is fully healthy and he barely got any touches and then when he is 60% he will get 20 touches... who knows haha. Nicks has to produce one of these days at least I hope and Leonard is a little sketchy for me to bump him over Spiller or Nicks. God why does Zac Stacy have to be on a buy or McFadden be hurt... Hopefully I can get a win and pretty much secure a playoff birth

Hold On

MACFADDEN IS HURT

LOL

that dude is mr glass.

Ok game day decision: randle or leonard in flex

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

because I know u are leaning Randle, Im saying Leonard!

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    because I know u are leaning Randle, Im saying Leonard!
    Yeah... thanks for that advice. Still won somehow though...

Okay, week 12 time.

Still looking for a QB (mentioned in another thread), have Jason Campbell in the meantime

RB: Gio Bernard (bye), Danny Woodhead, Shane Vereen.
    WR: Keenan Allen, Aaron Dobson, Kendall Wright, Rueben Randle, Tavon Austin, Brian Hartline (probably will drop for a defense though)
    TE: Heath Miller, Tim Wright

Need to start 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex.
    Essentially, however, I need to pick 3 WR and 1 TE, as my RB are set.
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 11-19-2013 at 11:19 AM.

We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Yeah... thanks for that advice. Still won somehow though...

Okay, week 12 time.

Still looking for a QB (mentioned in another thread), have Jason Campbell in the meantime

RB: Gio Bernard (bye), Danny Woodhead, Shane Vereen.
    WR: Keenan Allen, Aaron Dobson, Kendall Wright, Rueben Randle, Tavon Austin, Brian Hartline (probably will drop for a defense though)
    TE: Heath Miller, Tim Wright

Need to start 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex.
    Essentially, however, I need to pick 3 WR and 1 TE, as my RB are set.
    Hmm well not knowing anything about the matchups I would go
    QB- Campbell ( I started him last week but looking for someone else I think until Cutler returns)
    RB- Woodhead and Vereen
    WR- Allen, K Wright
    TE- Miller (Is Delanie Walker available?)
    Flex- Randle

I am under a bit of a QB fiasco right now. I just need someone who can get me a solid 15-18 pts consistently with 20 point performances sometimes.. Not looking for much. I have been putting up 100 pts with Kaepernick (until I dropped him) and then I picked up Campbell this week and he scored 10 pts but luckily I had Vincent Jackson and Antonio Brown that went for 20+ each... Should I stick with Campbell because Cinci does have a good defense so I am not surprised he didn't play well or should I pick Eli up for the Dallas game? That's what I am thinking I should do

Delanie is unavailable in my league unfortunately...

We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

+ Reply to Thread