+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    TE- Antonio Gates (KC) or Delanie Walker (OAK)?

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Walker... KC defense is still tough despite what happened last week. In fact, their defense kept them in the game while their offense **** the bed against the Broncos. Even Peyton had a season-low posting against KC. I'm actually going to bench Keenan Allen because of it this week...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Walker... KC defense is still tough despite what happened last week. In fact, their defense kept them in the game while their offense **** the bed against the Broncos. Even Peyton had a season-low posting against KC. I'm actually going to bench Keenan Allen because of it this week...
    yeah their defense is nasty hopefully Walker can play well and post his 3rd straight 10+ performance.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    if they can protect Rivers, Gates will have a huge day. Thats the play here.

the only way he doesnt blow up, is if Brown or Royal (if he suits up) end up taking it to the house, which is unlikely against this D. Rivers will lean on Gates heavily, as well as woodhead, IMO.

Eli or Kaep? Both have really good matchups and both have not been great but looking to get back on track

Ugh, probably Kaepernick due to the Metlife wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Ugh, probably Kaepernick due to the Metlife wind.
    agreed.. How bout Cruz or Josh Gordon vs PIT?

That's a hard one, but if I say Cruz I'd be contradicting my Kaepernick call. I don't think you can go wrong with either, really.

Hmm, it seems that the weather could actually be worse in the Cleveland/Pittsburgh game. For that reason, I'd go Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    if they can protect Rivers, Gates will have a huge day. Thats the play here.

the only way he doesnt blow up, is if Brown or Royal (if he suits up) end up taking it to the house, which is unlikely against this D. Rivers will lean on Gates heavily, as well as woodhead, IMO.
    KC defense has caused lowered fantasy points vs every QB and WR they've faced. Even Peyton only scored 12 points last week. Denver beat KC with their own defense last week because Alex Smith is the checkdown king. Wkat makes you think that SD will have an easier time?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.