Im well aware of what KC has done this year
alSO, rIVERS IS da nu CHECK DOWN KING
WOOPS CAPS LOL
The new system they run, gets Gates roughly 8 targets/game, and thats before Allen got hurt. Also, brown has a minor injury and Royal, is he even suiting up?
Gates targets will go up and like I said before, KC D is overrated. This is a division game as well. Expect gates to get roughly ten targets, or more. BOOK IT
Chris Ogbonaya (vs. Pit) or Trent Richardson (vs. Ari)?
2016 FA Targets:
*JPP (27) DE NYG*
- Mitchell Schwartz (26) OT Cleveland
- Damon Snacks Harrison (27) DT NYJ
- Derrick Shelby (27) DE Miami
- Tahir Whitehead (26) OLB Detroit
- Brandon Boykin (26) CB Pittsburgh
- Tashaun Gipson (26) S Cleveland
Am I crazy? Should I roll out Novak (at KC)?
I don't like any other options out there
Antonio Brown or MJD? Haden-factor vs. Jax-factor.
Nothing wrong with Novak, I don't think. He's been pretty reliable.
The Chargers may actually have a chance at this one, given that half the Chiefs' o-line is out. The Giants showed how bad an under-duress Alex Smith can be last year.
I saw Nicks might be out so I panicked and started Nate Burleson... god help me
S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
2nd-6th round Mock (4/29) *1st round pick Eli Apple*
2) M. Jack LB UCLA 3) G. Hawkins OT LSU 4) B. Kaufusi DE BYU
5) M. Thomas WR Southern Miss 6) D. Hall FS Northern Iowa
Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team