+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I guess Stacy, if he plays. I'd pick up Cunningham, just in case.
    depending on the league rules

Cunningham may have already been picked up during the waiver period.I know he was in my league, although I didnt bother with the pick up myself.

Im still trying to figure out who to play on a weekly basis @ RB

spiller
    forte (hes always my must start)
    cj2.3yd/C
    Rainey

Im going spiller this week and hoping that because of the bye week, Marone gets goo goo gaa gaa over spiller finally being "healthy" and plays him early and often.....and i mean often.

knowing me though, I might just put johnson back in (hes as close to a full time back as it gets when your dealing with RB2). I want to trust that spiller would get the work load (against a crappy run d like atl) but doug could end up giving him less than 20 snaps, even with the bye. I cant stand that dude!

for the first time in 5 years, I might not make the playoffs, thats going to suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I have to check out the waiver list. The Jets aren't bad either.
    remember though, even though Miami oline sucks, thet miami/jets matchups are always back and forth. By that I mean

1 week the jets kill em

the following game, miami kills them

lets hope this is the jets day to shine. Only worries are giving miami a short field as Geno sucks and that pass D has shut down some good QB.

it all depends on the scoring system. I remember a few years back, our DST would get points for yards, we'd get minimal loss pts for when the offense scored on us and DST would score like 25pts/game (like an elite qb should)

I miss those days!

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    Andre ellington is the start here. dont worry about arians and his love of Mendenhall as Andre had the snaps lead last week and he'll outproduce him against the eagles

of course, this is if Stacy is a no go
    I would go Stacy primarily. I would consider picking up Cunningham for a week just in case Stacy is a scratch. If he is out and you stick with your current lineup I would go with Ellington. He could have a pretty big day vs Philly.
    I have a QB situation... I currently am starting Andy Dalton (played like **** lately but I picked him up because he should put good numbers up vs San Diego) I also have Kaep. I am considering dropping Dalton and picking up Carson Palmer who has played well as of late but Dalton can always explode for 30 pts and San Diego would be a team he could do it against... thoughts?

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Since nobody helped me out earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Week 13:

QB: Russel Wilson vs NO, Matt Flynn vs DET (if he starts, otherwise i'm hitting the waiver wire for another backup)
    RB: Gio Bernard vs SD, Danny Woodhead vs CIN, Shane Vereen vs HOU
    WR: Keenan Allen vs CIN, Kendall Wright vs IND, Nate Burleson vs GB, Michael Floyd vs PHI, Rueben Randle vs WAS, Tavon Austin vs SF
    TE: (Heath Miller is my only TE so he's locked in)
    DEF: Cleveland vs JAX, Jets vs MIA, Giants vs WAS

Need to start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T, 1 Defense
    I really need to know, especially on QB. NO's defense has been solid as of late...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Since nobody helped me out earlier...

I really need to know, especially on QB. NO's defense has been solid as of late...
    If you didn't start Flynn I would try and pick up another QB that is available... I don't like any QB vs New Orleans right now. I like Gio for sure at RB and I would probably go with Vereen (better matchup and Ridley has struggled big time) is tough I think... Allen has a bad matchup but produced well vs KC... I would probably go Wright, Allen, and for the flex I would be tempted to take Randle but Floyd has a nice matchup too. Miller at TE, Cleveland vs Jax

QB- I would find someone on waivers if you haven't started Flynn already
    RB- Gio, Vereen
    WR- Allen, Wright
    W/R- Randle
    TE- Miller
    DEF- Cleveland

That is the lineup I would go with

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    If you didn't start Flynn I would try and pick up another QB that is available... I don't like any QB vs New Orleans right now. I like Gio for sure at RB and I would probably go with Vereen (better matchup and Ridley has struggled big time) is tough I think... Allen has a bad matchup but produced well vs KC... I would probably go Wright, Allen, and for the flex I would be tempted to take Randle but Floyd has a nice matchup too. Miller at TE, Cleveland vs Jax

QB- I would find someone on waivers if you haven't started Flynn already
    RB- Gio, Vereen
    WR- Allen, Wright
    W/R- Randle
    TE- Miller
    DEF- Cleveland

That is the lineup I would go with
    Thank god I didn't start Flynn lol. On the other hand, I DID start Nate Burleson who had a 10 point projection going into the game. ****ing yahoo app didn't tell me he was inactive.. Thankfully that's balanced out by my opponent starting Eddie Lacy who got under 4 points.

I've dropped Flynn for Josh McCown vs MIN, although Eli is also available.
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 11-28-2013 at 05:24 PM.

We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Thank god I didn't start Flynn lol. On the other hand, I DID start Nate Burleson who had a 10 point projection going into the game. ****ing yahoo app didn't tell me he was inactive.. Thankfully that's balanced out by my opponent starting Eddie Lacy who got under 4 points.

You didn't start Flynn lol good deal man. I was tempted to start Burleson at my flex position with Stacy's status being a little uncertain. If he is out I will have to go with C.J Spiller.. McCown should put up some good numbers. How many points did Flynn end up getting hahaha?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    You didn't start Flynn lol good deal man. I was tempted to start Burleson at my flex position with Stacy's status being a little uncertain. If he is out I will have to go with C.J Spiller.. McCown should put up some good numbers. How many points did Flynn end up getting hahaha?
    Well that does leave me with only one regular WR position filled (I put him there instead of flex so that way if a WR gets hurt between now and sunday I have more options). So I need 1 WR 1 Flex and 2 RB. Right now I have Wright and Floyd as my other two receivers and Gio/Vereen as my RB. I'm not sure about Allen, yes he did a great job against a stout KC defense but they were also focusing on shutting down Gates.

We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

On the other hand, I DID start Nate Burleson who had a 10 point projection going into the game. ****ing yahoo app didn't tell me he was inactive..

I did the same thing, had no idea he was out. My fault for not researching properly though. I forgot there were three games today.

As for Eli... just, no. He seemingly has a great match-up every week, yet never does anything with them.

Burleson was in. He just sucked.