+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Burleson was in. He just sucked.
    Ah, makes sense then. Luckily Dez isn't picking up his slack.

Flip...gimme Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Ah, makes sense then. Luckily Dez isn't picking up his slack.
    I had Burleson as a flex in a PPR. I left Joique Bell on my bench...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Well that does leave me with only one regular WR position filled (I put him there instead of flex so that way if a WR gets hurt between now and sunday I have more options). So I need 1 WR 1 Flex and 2 RB. Right now I have Wright and Floyd as my other two receivers and Gio/Vereen as my RB. I'm not sure about Allen, yes he did a great job against a stout KC defense but they were also focusing on shutting down Gates.
    Yeah that is tough, I would stick with Gio/Vereen for sure. Allen is tempting but I really do not like the matchup a ton. Floyd is hot and has the best matchup so he should probably get a spot. Wright is solid really solid and finally got into the endzone last week first time since like week 1 or 2 I believe haha. I would probably go Wright/Floyd but be aware that Allen and Randle are the "boom or bust" options for you

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Andre Brown or CJ2K (Chris Johnson vs colts)?

Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    Andre Brown or CJ2K (Chris Johnson vs colts)?
    I would probably go Brown. Good matchup and is about the only thing consistent in our offense right now.

He is sitting in my flex now with CJ2k on my bench but he went off on the Colts last time. Also he's playing in Indy on turf which he likes and Indy D is bad against the run but he has been so on and off!

Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    He is sitting in my flex now with CJ2k on my bench but he went off on the Colts last time. Also he's playing in Indy on turf which he likes and Indy D is bad against the run but he has been so on and off!
    Yeah it is the CJ2k curse. I had him the last two years and didn't take him this year. He will show you something one week then look like a completely different person the next week. Brown is probably the safer 10-15 pt play and CJ2k has potential to get in the 20's or score below 10.. haha

So, Flip...Dez Bryant...

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah it is the CJ2k curse. I had him the last two years and didn't take him this year. He will show you something one week then look like a completely different person the next week. Brown is probably the safer 10-15 pt play and CJ2k has potential to get in the 20's or score below 10.. haha
    In a total points league, CJ2K is an excellent buy-low guy after his slow starts. In one of my total points leagues, I took him second round and he's been solid.

It's hard, though. You have to start him faithfully every week, because you never know when that 30+ point game is coming.