+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    So, Flip...Dez Bryant...
    Not worth selling at this point

Yep. It's almost every other game. I really need the win to get into the playoffs and I left Torry Smith on the bench and he got 15 + Levon Bell who got 19 pts! I sure hope Andre Brown comes through for me.

At WR, since I left Torry Smith on the Pine, I'm down to Keenan Allen vs. Cin and Percy Harvin vs. NO. I think I'm going with Allen.

Can only start 1, with Ridley a healthy scratch

Veeren vs HOU

or

Alfred Morris vs NYG?

Unless RG3 can prove to get the ball downfield, giants are just going to load up the box and stuff Morris. Vereen is the more sure points choice (especially against Houston who couldn't even stop Jacksonville from scoring on them), although Morris has more upside.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Can only start 1, with Ridley a healthy scratch

Veeren vs HOU

or

Alfred Morris vs NYG?
    I would go Vereen.. We have been solid vs the run and Washingtons Offense has been a mess of late. Although he will probably get more carries I just think the Pats will get Vereen a lot of touches with Ridley out

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Who the hell is James Develin, and why is he vulturing Vereen's TDs when I need them most?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Who the hell is James Develin, and why is he vulturing Vereen's TDs when I need them most?
    I was wondering the same thing... honestly never heard of the guy in my life. The Pats RB situation can be so random

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Just saying here Rudy....I love the giants but they are hard to depend on also what were their ff # last week ?

there are some good ones on waiver.....miami against the Jets maybe
    miami---23 points......did you pick them up

spiller, who i started in place of cj2.3yd/c may have just given me a chance to sneak into the playoffs, despite the miracles other teams have been given for 4 weeks in a row. For a second there I thought I was cursed.

from fighting for a bye 5 weeks ago to 7th place and now possibly in 6th place........Id take it.

I screwed up by dropping lions as well. For the sake of getting Palmer this week, and then last minute I started luck instead.....literally minutes before kickoff

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    miami---23 points......did you pick them up

i lost them on waivers after dropping the lions. guy with the number 2 waivers used them and hes in 9th place and out of it. There should be a rule for that but oh wells.