+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Well looks like no playoffs for me thanks to Eric Decker going absolutely insane.. Lost the tie breaker by 3 pts.... ****

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Well looks like no playoffs for me thanks to Eric Decker going absolutely insane.. Lost the tie breaker by 3 pts.... ****
    Dang

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Dang
    It doesn't make sense. My team has an average of 108 scored vs it per week. The next highest in my league is 96.5... ****ty luck I suppose haha

Time to think towards playoffs:

QB: R.Wilson @SF, J.McCown vs DAL. (Other QBs available: S.Tolzien vs ATL, M.Glennon vs BUF, E.Manuel @ TB)
    RB: G.Bernard vs IND, S.Vereen vs CLE, D.Woodhead vs NYG
    WR: K.Allen vs NYG, K.Wright @DEN, Michael Floyd vs STL, Rueben Randle @SD, Tavon Austin @ARI.
    TE: H.Miller vs MIA, B.Myers @SD, Z.Ertz vs DET (yes I violated my Philly rule again)

Currently I have McCown, Bernard/Vereen, Allen/Wright, Myers, and Floyd in the flex.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

It doesn't make sense. My team has an average of 108 scored vs it per week. The next highest in my league is 96.5... ****ty luck I suppose haha
    I've been getting lucky breaks with people ****ting the bed against me, but on the other hand my entire starting roster got injured... so I guess that balances out?

I'm going Ladarius Green over Jordan Cameron. Campbell is back, and even if he wasn't, Cameron isn't even a lock for 4 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Time to think towards playoffs:

QB: R.Wilson @SF, J.McCown vs DAL. (Other QBs available: S.Tolzien vs ATL, M.Glennon vs BUF, E.Manuel @ TB)
    RB: G.Bernard vs IND, S.Vereen vs CLE, D.Woodhead vs NYG
    WR: K.Allen vs NYG, K.Wright @DEN, Michael Floyd vs STL, Rueben Randle @SD, Tavon Austin @ARI.
    TE: H.Miller vs MIA, B.Myers @SD, Z.Ertz vs DET (yes I violated my Philly rule again)

Currently I have McCown, Bernard/Vereen, Allen/Wright, Myers, and Floyd in the flex.
    Still need some opinons on this...

I would flex Woodhead. Especically is PPR?

He wont run for more than 50yds against us, but he will catch screens and dump-offs. I think 6 catches is a high enough floor + some yardage and maybe a TD to put him in the flex.

Sucks rooting for a player against our GMen, but it could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Still need some opinons on this...
    I would probably go with the guys you started but I would consider Wilson since he has been playing very well lately even against good defenses. Woodhead and Randle could be under consideration as well.. I probably would stay away from Woodhead just because our D has been solid vs RB's but he does get a ton of little passes his way so PPR would be very tempting. Randle over Floyd possibly bc of San Deigo's pass D being pretty shaky. Who is Floyd playing?

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I would flex Woodhead. Especically is PPR?

He wont run for more than 50yds against us, but he will catch screens and dump-offs. I think 6 catches is a high enough floor + some yardage and maybe a TD to put him in the flex.

Sucks rooting for a player against our GMen, but it could be worse.
    Is non-PPR league. Otherwise he'd be a clear starter.

I would probably go with the guys you started but I would consider Wilson since he has been playing very well lately even against good defenses. Woodhead and Randle could be under consideration as well.. I probably would stay away from Woodhead just because our D has been solid vs RB's but he does get a ton of little passes his way so PPR would be very tempting. Randle over Floyd possibly bc of San Deigo's pass D being pretty shaky. Who is Floyd playing?
    Regarding Wilson, I'm staying away from him because of his rather lackluster point total the last time he played SF in week 2, along with the fact that he's away this week. Also, McCown has been doing great as of late, most definitely going to see some trade offers IRL for what he's done in chicago. He posted 22 points last week. Yes Wilson scored more, but that was at home.

Floyd is playing St Louis. That one is really a toss-up between him and Randle, but Floyd has been on a massive hot streak as of late... 25 vs JAX, 10 vs IND, 15 vs PHI... On the other hand, Randle is first in line to start if Wright is inactive vs Denver. I may end up benching Wright if the reports say he's not at 100%.

As for woodhead, I've already mentioned that it is not PPR, which dampens Woodhead's production a bit. We've been killing it in defending the screen/flat dumpoff defense as of late thanks to Beason, so I'm not so sure he would be able to get a lot of targets out of the backfield. If SD does one iota of game planning, they will be featuring Gates anyway...

The big thing i'm still conflicted on: Myers or Miller? Miller is the better TE right now, but Myers has been hot lately, and my opponent is starting Big Ben and Antonio Brown. They play miami, so starting Myers gives me all the right to want Miami to completely shut down PIT.