+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Is non-PPR league. Otherwise he'd be a clear starter.

Regarding Wilson, I'm staying away from him because of his rather lackluster point total the last time he played SF in week 2, along with the fact that he's away this week. Also, McCown has been doing great as of late, most definitely going to see some trade offers IRL for what he's done in chicago. He posted 22 points last week. Yes Wilson scored more, but that was at home.

Floyd is playing St Louis. That one is really a toss-up between him and Randle, but Floyd has been on a massive hot streak as of late... 25 vs JAX, 10 vs IND, 15 vs PHI... On the other hand, Randle is first in line to start if Wright is inactive vs Denver. I may end up benching Wright if the reports say he's not at 100%.

As for woodhead, I've already mentioned that it is not PPR, which dampens Woodhead's production a bit. We've been killing it in defending the screen/flat dumpoff defense as of late thanks to Beason, so I'm not so sure he would be able to get a lot of targets out of the backfield. If SD does one iota of game planning, they will be featuring Gates anyway...

The big thing i'm still conflicted on: Myers or Miller? Miller is the better TE right now, but Myers has been hot lately, and my opponent is starting Big Ben and Antonio Brown. They play miami, so starting Myers gives me all the right to want Miami to completely shut down PIT.
    The TE situation is really tough I think because Miller is pretty solid but Myers has been on a roll lately. I would probably go with Myers and Floyd, sticking to the hot hand. I agree with the Wilson at home statement. I thought they were playing at home again... McCown is the safer play IMO especially since he has been playing really well and has a good matchup. I mean it is pretty dang nice getting to throw it to guys like Marshall, Alshon, Forte, and Bennett (mostly near the endzone).

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Big week in fantasy...

Come on Joique Bell, I need you to go off.

Does anyone know who's starting for Chicago now? I have both McCown and Cutler on the roster nwo.

I don't know but I personally think they should stick with the hot hand and make sure Cutler is 100%. I will look into it though and see if I can find out

Yeah... Yahoo almost gave me a heart attack by listing Cutler as the starter for a half an hour. Luckily I had a spare defense to drop to pick him up, but i'd rather have the free spot to pick up a hot hand for next week...

Okay, somehow pulled through thanks to McCown absolutely exploding. Round 2 is as follows:

QB: R.Wilson @NYG, J.Cutler @CLE, J.McCown @CLE (keeping them both until they name a starter right now)
    RB: G.Bernard @PIT, S.Vereen @MIA, D.Woodhead @DEN
    WR: K.Allen @DEN, K.Wright vs ARI (questionable/ankle), Michael Floyd @TEN, Cordarrelle Patterson vs PHI
    TE: B.Myers vs SEA, H.Miller vs CIN, J.Tamme vs SD

1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex

Currently starting Cutler, Bernard/Vereen, Allen/Patterson, Tamme, and Woodhead in the flex.

Also, K Adam Vinatieri, DEF Indianapolis... vs HOU
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 12-10-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Okay, somehow pulled through thanks to McCown absolutely exploding. Round 2 is as follows:

QB: R.Wilson @NYG, J.Cutler @CLE, J.McCown @CLE (keeping them both until they name a starter right now)
    RB: G.Bernard @PIT, S.Vereen @MIA, D.Woodhead @DEN
    WR: K.Allen @DEN, K.Wright vs ARI (questionable/ankle), Michael Floyd @TEN, Cordarrelle Patterson vs PHI
    TE: B.Myers vs SEA, H.Miller vs CIN, J.Tamme vs SD

1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex

Currently starting Cutler, Bernard/Vereen, Allen/Patterson, Tamme, and Woodhead in the flex.

Also, K Adam Vinatieri, DEF Indianapolis... vs HOU
    I would probably do this
    QB- McCown or Cutler if he plays (McCown has been on fire and Wilson isn't at home where he plays much better)
    RB- Bernard and Vereen
    WR-Allen and Patterson (could be a risky play with Patterson but is a huge big play guy. I get all the Minnesota games where I live so I have seen him a lot this year. It looks like they are trying to get him a bit more involved with the offense. The amount of touches is what would scare me... if he gets enough then he should be a solid play.
    W/R- Woodhead (gets a ton of catches and Denver gives up a lot of receiving yards)
    TE-Tamme has the most upside at TE I think so I would go with him

VERNON DAVIS OR JORDAN CAMERON?

FLEX- CRUZ, AMENDOLA, OR ZAC STACY, OR ONE OF THE ABOVE TE'S AS A FLEX.

1 POINT PPR

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan1011 View Post
    VERNON DAVIS OR JORDAN CAMERON?

FLEX- CRUZ, AMENDOLA, OR ZAC STACY, OR ONE OF THE ABOVE TE'S AS A FLEX.

1 POINT PPR
    I think Kaepernick will stay away from Revis some, I like Vernon Davis here.. and Stacy for sure

Here's mine:

I need to start 2.. Alfred Morris, Veeren, Lacy(?) and Starks

and

Bengals D at PIT or Saints D at STL