+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: So umm... how the hell do we beat the Broncos?

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i just wish our offense moved as smoothly as denvers. did u hear the commentators identify how Denvers OC tries hard to send the play call in as soon as the previous play has ended? thats a point of emphasis even tho they run a no huddle offense.

our offense just seems so stale comared to some of these other offenses. we have so much talent there that should never be hte case.
    Stale HC, Stale OC = Stale Offense

Coughlin is now a "stooge"? That's ####ing stupid

No team is as good as the look or as bad as they look week one. Let the season play out.

Forfeit the game, then we don't have to watch the Giants getting beat.

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    +1
    Trolls stick together

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Trolls stick together
    I love how anyone who isn't pro everything Giants related is a troll. It's going to be a loooooooooong year, some of you are going to get a hard dose of reality by the end of it that I already know is coming.

I love how anyone who isn't pro everything Giants related is a troll. It's going to be a loooooooooong year, some of you are going to get a hard dose of reality by the end of it that I already know is coming.
    Not being "pro everything the Giants do" doesn't mean calling TC a stooge....that is idiotic, stupid, moronic, asinine, senseless, foolish and many more words I can't think of

If you recall, I made this thread not to praise the Giants, but to say we're basically going to get smoked by the Broncos. Does that classify as "being pro everything the Giants do"?

Just because people aren't flat out idiots doesn't make them homers.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    "With proper coaching/ game planning" And that is exactly what the Giants are lacking, despite all the accolades Coughlin gets, the game plan seems to go out of the window as soon as the opponents figure out that the 3 stooges( Coughlin , Perry the Fool and Killdrive) have only one game plan with 3 -4 plays! We cannot score a TD inside the 20 for nothing but we did have a great practice! As long as they have a great practice, Coughlin will be happy. He said, "I don't are where you score, just score" now that is a great game plan!
    Stooges don't win Super Bowls and Coughlin is far off from being a stooge

I'm not going to get a hard dose of reality, because I know that football is just a game and is not nearly as important as many other things in this world. A hard dose of reality would be losing my job. I know how to prioritize.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Amazing to see how an offense should play. I'd love to get close to that level on this team. I think we have more skilled players at WR, Slot and RB. I don't honestly know the comparative talent on the OL. They look strong on Pass Pro though. Lets hope Gilbride manages to get our guys on the same page this year. I am optimistic that someday it will all come together. If we cant do it with this talent, Its time for a new OC.

+ Reply to Thread