+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Here come the over reactions.......

We are better than the Ravens ten fold...
    LMAO, yeah we proved that in week 16 last season. (not enough red in the world to highlight this with)

First quarter in this game it was 7 - 0 Ravens.
    Honestly, the Bronco's O wasn't looking like it did during the rest of the game. They made adjustments, ran the no huddle to keep the ravens D off balance and got them to tire out. I just don't see our Coaching staff make these types of adjustments during a game if things aren't working.

Broncos

I was going to make the title of this thread "I hope Perry Fewel is watching this game"....then I realized it doesn't even matter.
    Last edited by egyptian420; 09-06-2013 at 01:50 AM.

Its a fair question but, ONE game at a time! Talk about this stuff next week. Go Jints!

Yea we're screwed....We got a better chance getting to the SB and beating them there than even being close in a week 2 loss

Yea the broncos look good, real good. I have tickets to the home opener and I'm hoping for a competitive game but who knows. Fortunately we make the best of the day during our tailgate and we never have a bad time. I've got enough respect for the game that I enjoy seeing certain players on the field. A win is just icing on the cake

"How do we beat the 49ers at their house?" (before we blew them out)

Let's just watch the games and not overreact, Giants winning losing not the biggest thing in the world and you shouldn't stress over it at all, or worry 2 weeks before a game.

Cut Perry Fool and add Killdrive. LOL

Bench Player
    I am gonna attribute the 2nd half collapse to game shape issues. It's week one in Denver with low O2. I think the Ravens just hit a wall in the 2nd half. Regardless, Our pass rush needs to show up huge if we want a chance to win.

Guess we better just give up the rest of the season and get ready for next year. You young guys honestly.