+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby View Post
    Guess we better just give up the rest of the season and get ready for next year. You young guys honestly.
    I wasn't giving up on the season, just week 2. We went 0-2 in 2007 to start, with the first loss to the cowboys and the 2nd to Favre... who we beat in the playoffs.

But still would have been nice to finally win that game against big brother... then people might actually start taking Eli seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby View Post
    Guess we better just give up the rest of the season and get ready for next year. You young guys honestly.
    Relax bro....no one is saying our season is over but we just seen a team which looked unstoppable and invulnerable and we face them next week. Nothing is wrong with being honest and admitting that our team at this current time does not stack up well against them at all.

Tonight's Peyton could light up our D for 50 points easily. If we win that would be an awesome surprise and I'm sure everyone in here wants that, but there is nothing wrong with admitting that we will most likely lose.

i just wish our offense moved as smoothly as denvers. did u hear the commentators identify how Denvers OC tries hard to send the play call in as soon as the previous play has ended? thats a point of emphasis even tho they run a no huddle offense.

our offense just seems so stale comared to some of these other offenses. we have so much talent there that should never be hte case.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i just wish our offense moved as smoothly as denvers. did u hear the commentators identify how Denvers OC tries hard to send the play call in as soon as the previous play has ended? thats a point of emphasis even tho they run a no huddle offense.

our offense just seems so stale comared to some of these other offenses. we have so much talent there that should never be hte case.
    Honestly....I think I could have been the OC in that game and Peyton would have been Peyton. He is the OC and the HC of whatever team he is on.

Banned

Kil - drive

I just realized that Peyton will surpass 60k yards against us probably before the 1st quarter ends, or perhaps the first offensive series for Broncos.

Let's just worry about Romo and Co first before we even think about the Broncos

Yup, heard that. We have just as many weapons as Peyton, With proper coaching/ game planning I think we can be right up there, not 7td passes per game LOL but we should score 30-35 points as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    Yup, heard that. We have just as many weapons as Peyton, With proper coaching/ game planning I think we can be right up there, not 7td passes per game LOL but we should score 30-35 points as well.
    "With proper coaching/ game planning" And that is exactly what the Giants are lacking, despite all the accolades Coughlin gets, the game plan seems to go out of the window as soon as the opponents figure out that the 3 stooges( Coughlin , Perry the Fool and Killdrive) have only one game plan with 3 -4 plays! We cannot score a TD inside the 20 for nothing but we did have a great practice! As long as they have a great practice, Coughlin will be happy. He said, "I don't are where you score, just score" now that is a great game plan!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    "With proper coaching/ game planning" And that is exactly what the Giants are lacking, despite all the accolades Coughlin gets, the game plan seems to go out of the window as soon as the opponents figure out that the 3 stooges( Coughlin , Perry the Fool and Killdrive) have only one game plan with 3 -4 plays! We cannot score a TD inside the 20 for nothing but we did have a great practice! As long as they have a great practice, Coughlin will be happy. He said, "I don't are where you score, just score" now that is a great game plan!
    +1