+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    No, it was clear that it's tough to do that.

Did you see them in the first half? They were a different animal in the 2nd half.
    It's simple. Ravens have a huge super bowl hang over and had to play their first game of the year at altitude. They died in the second half because they couldn't keep up.

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head.
    I thought we had something special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lamas View Post
    It's simple. Ravens have a huge super bowl hang over and had to play their first game of the year at altitude. They died in the second half because they couldn't keep up.
    Yep, I agree. Weren't the Ravens supposed to play at home but the crappy Orioles ?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yep, I agree. Weren't the Ravens supposed to play at home but the crappy Orioles ?
    Who are the Orioles anyway? Don't they know it's football season?

Quote Originally Posted by lamas View Post
    Who are the Orioles anyway? Don't they know it's football season?
    Lol yeah baseball needs to end

Quote Originally Posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
    We should kidnap Peyton and hypnotize him into thinking its a playoff game so he will choke.
    it will be a playoff type atmosphere...i hope....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    we can't manage to win more than 9 games a season and can only beat up on bad defenses.
    I'm sorry, but I find that is a poor generalization and statement. We can only beat up on bad defenses? Well, it is not exactly commonplace to "beat up" on good defenses so that argument lacks any real credibility. How about in 2008 when we steamrolled the season including Pittsburgh and Baltimore and essentially almost every playoff team that year besides Minnesota? We ran for over 200 yards against that vaunted Ravens defense. I am sure if I went to PFR and looked up games I could find more times where we beat up on "good defenses". But honestly, who cares as long as we win?

The coaching staff is definitely to blame for some blunders here and there (every team has issues), but to generalize and ignore the stats under Gilbride's system just shows you are refusing to accept it, therefore it is not worth debating with you.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I'm sorry, but I find that is a poor generalization and statement. We can only beat up on bad defenses? Well, it is not exactly commonplace to "beat up" on good defenses so that argument lacks any real credibility. How about in 2008 when we steamrolled the season including Pittsburgh and Baltimore and essentially almost every playoff team that year besides Minnesota? We ran for over 200 yards against that vaunted Ravens defense. I am sure if I went to PFR and looked up games I could find more times where we beat up on "good defenses". But honestly, who cares as long as we win?

The coaching staff is definitely to blame for some blunders here and there (every team has issues), but to generalize and ignore the stats under Gilbride's system just shows you are refusing to accept it, therefore it is not worth debating with you.
    LOL 2008 was 5 years ago. You give 2 examples that happened 5 years ago to prove a point? That's hilarious.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

Veteran
    We beat them with a pass rush. Same way we beat NE when Brady laughed at Plax's comment, "We're only gonna score 17 points?"

Hard to throw a TD pass when you are on your back

If that Ravens defense is supposed to be good, I'd hate to see a bad one...

Starter
    Let's just panic and run and hide.