+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

UUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!! YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is the Giants board and im sorry but I just had to vent. This Yankees game just literally stuck a dagger through my heart.. My girl is sleeping and I have no one else to vent too.. Just woke up the neighbors screaming at the TV, oops... GRRRRR AAAHHHHHH!!! I dont understand why people don't realize Mo is finished; he is the greatest but hes done, hes too old. I don't care how many saves he has this year he blows all big game saves. They needed this game so fkin bad, Oak and Rays both losing...

Ok I feel better, thanks..

(sorry if this was just totally inappropriate)

...So yeah, Eli definitely needs to step his game up on Sunday.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BBlue4ever View Post
    I know this is the Giants board and im sorry but I just had to vent. This Yankees game just literally stuck a dagger through my heart.. My girl is sleeping and I have no one else to vent too.. Just woke up the neighbors screaming at the TV, oops... GRRRRR AAAHHHHHH!!! I dont understand why people don't realize Mo is finished; he is the greatest but hes done, hes too old. I don't care how many saves he has this year he blows all big game saves. They needed this game so fkin bad, Oak and Rays both losing...

Ok I feel better, thanks..

(sorry if this was just totally inappropriate)
    that sucks......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Accept the fact the yanks ain't making the playoffs this year. I already accepted like 2 months ago lol.

It was heartbreaking, even more when you watch the game with a friend that is a Red Sox and Cowpie fan. The agony.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Veteran
    Yeah but an opportunity like this, to score 6 runs in the 7th and come all the way back just to blow it in extra innings.. Its literally maddening... I won't sleep at all 2nite now and I have a long day of work tomorrow.. And im worse with Giants losses lol.. I scared the last girl I dated away and she told me her daughter couldnt be around me bc of the way I acted during Giants games

Veteran
    And the worst part is both of the wild card teams ahead of them are losing too.. *sigh*

Veteran
    i lost my voice and banged my hand hard on my desk and leg when mo blew it lol you can tell i let my anger get the best of me at times. i wish it didnt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBlue4ever View Post
    I scared the last girl I dated away and she told me her daughter couldnt be around me bc of the way I acted during Giants games
    It's not worth all that bro. You couldn't just go out to a bar or watch the games somewhere where she wasn't at?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    i lost my voice and banged my hand hard on my desk and leg when mo blew it lol you can tell i let my anger get the best of me at times. i wish it didnt.
    I know as much as I try to be calm and tell myself to chill out, I always end up losing it over games.. Especially Giants games bc football only has 16 games and every play is so crucial... There were times I got so worked up my girl would make me take a xanax to calm down lol