+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jim Harbaugh Calls NFL Rules on Read Optoin QBs "Flawed and Biased"

Jim Harbaugh Calls NFL Rules on Read Optoin QBs "Flawed and Biased"

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Simple message: If you're willing to use your QB like a RB in your scheme, then be prepared for him to be hit like one. Bow down to a pass happy league Jim.

Does this rule imply when he plays the Seahawks and Redskins or only his QB cant get hit

I hate Jimmy, I really do

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I loved this guy as a college coach hard nose physical football. I still love Stanford in fact I think David Shaw could be a great NFL HC as well. This guy has been a cry baby since coming into the NFL I cant stand him anymore. he would flip out the 1st time the Brothers Smith lines up Russel Wilson and gets flagged

Veteran
    Has proved himself to be a great coach, but simultaneously has proved to be the biggest whiner in the NFL..

Seriously Jim -- It's called an option for a reason. The QB has an OPTION on the given snap. You cannot expect defenders to sit back and wait until it is clear that your QB/RB does not have the ball before they even attempt any kind of physical contact whatsoever.

Again...He has the option. Not sure if people understand what OPTION means??

if the QB keeps the ball and runs with it, especially out of the pocket and more so out of the tackle box?

treat his *** like a RB. period.

think baseball strikezone though...smh

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Pound all the Read Option QBs
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

It's a man's sport

+ Reply to Thread