+ Reply to Thread

Best era of Giants football since the '80s

Hats of to the entire Giants organization. I don't know what's going to happen in the playoffs and we fell short (or slipped) the past two years), but this is without a doubt the best era of Giants football since the '80s.

You have been consistent in your play, coaching, drafting, and overall FO moves. You guys are a credit to idea of class and consistency, and thank God I had the foresight to go against my father (no offense, Dad) and follow the Giants when I was a kid in the early '80s.

Re: Best era of Giants football since the '80s

[quote user="JJC7301"]Hats of to the entire Giants organization. I don't know what's going to happen in the playoffs and we fell short (or slipped) the past two years), but this is without a doubt the best era of Giants football since the '80s.

You have been consistent in your play, coaching, drafting, and overall FO moves. You guys are a credit to idea of class and consistency, and thank God I had the foresight to go against my father (no offense, Dad) and follow the Giants when I was a kid in the early '80s.[/quote]

The Dave Brown-Kent Graham-Danny Kanell era was painful to watch, Rodney Hampton had no help. Best part was the grooming of a young quartet of defensive players - Keith "The Hammer" Hamilton, Strahan, Seahorn and Armstead.
    Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Re: Best era of Giants football since the '80s

Totally agree. It also shows you how hard it is to win without a franchise QB.