+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Why was DeMarcus Ware...

...allowed to take his helmet off while on the field? He did it more than once. I thought that was a penalty?

Bench Player

Re: Why was DeMarcus Ware...

He's elite.

Bigger ? Is why is he listed as a LB? Guy lines up on the DE spot every snap. Hes a defensive end in my book.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

I was thinking the same thing. Santana Moss took his off for 2 seconds and got flagged. Ware did it twice and no one said anything. One of them would have given the Giants a first down early in the game in Dallas territory.

[quote user="nygfanmaybe"]...allowed to take his helmet off while on the field? He did it more than once. I thought that was a penalty?[/quote]

I said the same thing over and over last night. He did the same thing the in first game. He never gets penalized for it. Not sure why.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

[quote user="nycisgreat"][quote user="nygfanmaybe"]...allowed to take his helmet off while on the field? He did it more than once. I thought that was a penalty?[/quote] I said the same thing over and over last night. He did the same thing the in first game. He never gets penalized for it. Not sure why.[/quote]Was wondering the same thing myself and the only thing I can come up with is if the play was whistled dead. Can't remember the specifics though...
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

3 face masks were not called also and the holding on the o-line by Dallas. Face it the ref's had a tough year!!!

I thought the same thing as well. No idea, I suppose the answer is he is on Dallas. JPP got held all night as usual and he rarely if ever gets a call. In general they let holding go for once, which is fine. I thought the refs ere much better last night than the last few weeks, they could have called holding on a couple of the Giants TD runs.

it is but not for Dallas!!!

[quote user="nygfanmaybe"]...allowed to take his helmet off while on the field? He did it more than once. I thought that was a penalty?[/quote]

You're allowed to take off your helmet if you're adjusting it. If you take it off for any other reason it's a penalty.