+ Reply to Thread

Can the Giants get back up next Sunday like they did last night?

Or will winning the Div Championship the way they had to do it with all the odds against them be enough satisfaction for this year's team?

Every player down to even ST's played their best game last night & I'm afraid it will be very difficult to get them back up to that level next Sunday afternoon. The ST folks made some of the hardest hits on the Cowboy's return team all year long & whoever it was that recovered that muffed punt was Johnny on the Spot.

Eli, Cruz & Nicks laid it all on the line. I guess if you could pick 1 player that didn't shine it would be Manningham but he probaly was only about 50% with injury.

TC & the coaches have a major task this week getting this team back up to the level of intensity that they had against the Cowboys because I really believe that Atlanta team is loaded with offensive talent & have a stronger defense than the Cowboys.

Only time will tell but it's gonna be an uphill battle.

Re: Can the Giants get back up next Sunday like they did last night?

I think they will be up for the game. Atlanta is a pretty good team, but certainly not unbeatable. NOLA and GB really worry me, but I think we can take any of the other teams in the NFC playoffs.