+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SALSA DANCE

SALSA DANCE

Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

L Robinson Scores does the salsa dance. The cowgals have no class. They will always be a 2nd rate team.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: SALSA DANCE

[quote user="ibbill"]Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

L Robinson Scores does the salsa* dance. The cowgals have no class. They will always be a 2nd rate team.
    [/quote]Dez Bryant did it in the last game.I love how Bryant the first receiver taken in that draft class is imitating the UDFA

[quote user="ibbill"]Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

L Robinson Scores does the salsa dance. The cowgals have no class. They will always be a 2nd rate team.
    [/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA58u2y4I80
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

My wife, who is a Redskin fan, actually said she might jump ship to the Giants because of Cruz. (In the heat of the moment)

Big time star power on that fella.

[/quote]

After the robinson mock dance , CRUZ showed those clowns

Veteran

Robinson embarrassed the cowboys for two reasons

1) his attempt to do the salsa was extremely embarrassing. Omg I almost had to turn away, he did a horrible job lmao

2) they were losing

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="ibbill"]Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

L Robinson Scores does the salsa* dance. The cowgals have no class. They will always be a 2nd rate team.
    [/quote]Dez Bryant did it in the last game.I love how Bryant the first receiver taken in that draft class is imitating the UDFA[/quote]

wasn't Demeryiaus(so) Thomas drafted a few picks ahead by Denver?

Veteran

[quote user="Giant in Dallas"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="ibbill"]Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

[/quote]Dez Bryant did it in the last game.I love how Bryant the first receiver taken in that draft class is imitating the UDFA[/quote]

wasn't Demeryiaus(so) Thomas drafted a few picks ahead by Denver?[/quote]

Yes he was

[quote user="Giant in Dallas"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="ibbill"]Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

yes he was, good call
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Giant in Dallas"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="ibbill"]Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

yes he was, good call
    [/quote]

MMB check your inbox