+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spagnuolo fired

Spagnuolo fired

...per Jay Glazer NFLN

let the speculation begin

Re: Spagnuolo fired

[quote user="YATittle1962"]...per Jay Glazer NFLN let the speculation begin[/quote]

they alreay have....

time will tell....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro

Well, IMO, last nights game made it clear to me he isnt coming here. Coughlin and staff will be back for at least one more year.

Actually, Gilbride could be getting some calls for a HC spot the way this offense is playing.

[quote user="YATittle1962"]...per Jay Glazer NFLN let the speculation begin[/quote]Any word on Josh McDaniels?
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Well, IMO, last nights game made it clear to me he isnt coming here. Coughlin and staff will be back for at least one more year.

Actually, Gilbride could be getting some calls for a HC spot the way this offense is playing.

[/quote]
    I wanted TC back anyway, but I'm still not sold on Fewell unless they at least beat the Falcs at home. If they can do that, then I'll give Fewell an extension, but I'd rather have Spags (unless they win the SB this year).

That being said, I'm sure the FO just determined that Fewell will be coming back next year. And of course, Coughlin as well.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

Fewell getting the D straight enough to get into the playoffs will help him in the head coaching hunt. Going deep into the playoffs will increase our chances of getting Spags

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

Certainly Coughlin will be(barring retirement). The question is whether or not Fewell will be.

I would love to see Spags back in Giants blue, but I honestly don't think it's going to happen now. If we had lost to the Jets or Cowboys and missed the playoffs then maybe, but we'll probably stick with what we have at this point.

Besides, other teams can make a push for him now while were busy worrying about our next game.

Veteran

Oh wow....

Veteran

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

Good point about Gilbride, I hadn't considered that. He doesn't look to me like the HC type but I wouldn't be surprised if he got some interviews.

we'll miss out on him