Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hilarious Video

All-Pro

Re: Hilarious Video

[quote user="SyrRenegades"]Your hurtful acronyms are powerless since I have no idea what your vocabulary is like. I'm assuming limited. I come from a long line of thin skinned people. I will not let your obvious prejudice against me keep me from posting.[/quote]</P>

lol... now that is definitely funnier than the video..sorry about your grandma..</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SyrRenegades"]Your hurtful acronyms are powerless since I have no idea what your vocabulary is like. I'm assuming limited. I come from a long line of thin skinned people. I will not let your obvious prejudice against me keep me from posting.[/quote]

I'm done with u on this topic.Post all u want i dont give a ***. In fact im gonna find it funny when u express ur thoughts &amp; ppl dont share the same opinion as u state their reasons&amp; ur "thin skin" gets u all emotional &amp; start acting like a litttle *****.

The video and videos on my Youtube site are quite possibly the funniest material that has ever been filmed in the history of cameras.

The fact my videos have so blown the mind of one member on the boards that he will swear off posting and a minute later post again.

I rest my case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ErFxoFGyU

More evidence of comic genius. (Again Mods, clean)

All-Pro

[quote user="SyrRenegades"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ErFxoFGyU More evidence of comic genius. (Again Mods, clean)[/quote]</P>

hahaha.."i'll put my grandmother over here."</P>

pretty funnyvideo.</P>

</P>

Bandwgn is on the Band Wagon.

Don't be a fool. Watch the video.

1. Sorry for your loss.
    2. It is not the funniest video ever made. It was mildly amusing to a point
    3. I suggest that you learn to accept the fact that what you may find hilarious, other people may not. There is no reason whatsoever to melt down and start attacking them. If you continue to do this, you will be removed from these forums. Zero tolerance for personal attacks, and that goes for everyone.

Thank you for understanding
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

1. Lists make me feel good about myself.
    2. The funniest movie that was ever -filmed-
    3. Good things come in threes.

1. K
    2. Thx
    3. Bye

I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka