+ Reply to Thread

2 Mannings in New York?

They just reported on the NFL Network that the Jets may consider making an offer to Peyton if the Colts cut him....

Re: 2 Mannings in New York?

Thats IF Peyton wants to be on the Jets. He is a classy guy and if cut would choose what ever team HE wants to go to. I dont know if he would want to be battling Eli for best Qb in NY..

Would never happen Petyon likes the Dome

I don't understand this talk of the Colts cutting Peyton. If they do, he is a lot further to a return than anyone of us have anticipated.

His salary can be traded. Peyton (healthy) is worth that salary.

I just can't see Peyton a class act guy playing for the Jets and more importantly Rex Ryan.

Nice job drafting Sanchez Tannenbaum and signing overrated Santonio Holmes to be your official Captain Quitter!

Gotta love the dissaray in Jetsland right now!

We Run NY!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

[quote user="gmen0820"]I don't understand this talk of the Colts cutting Peyton. If they do, he is a lot further to a return than anyone of us have anticipated.

His salary can be traded. Peyton (healthy) is worth that salary.[/quote]

Sign him he can back up ELI.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Veteran

I hope Peyton declines.

[quote user="M0rbid"]I hope Peyton declines.
    [/quote]Don't know why anyone would hope for this.

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]I just can't see Peyton a class act guy playing for the Jets and more importantly Rex Ryan.

Nice job drafting Sanchez Tannenbaum and signing overrated Santonio Holmes to be your official Captain Quitter!

We Run NY![/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Peyton is extremely competitive, but the Jets act like clowns as far as I'm concerned. They are so damn arrogant regardless of how good they actually are. Props to Rex for doing what he has been able to do, but I don't think a class act kind Peyton would even slightly consider going to a team like the Jets.

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]I just can't see Peyton a class act guy playing for the Jets and more importantly Rex Ryan.

We Run NY![/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Peyton is extremely competitive, but the Jets act like clowns as far as I'm concerned. They are so damn arrogant regardless of how good they actually are. Props to Rex for doing what he has been able to do, but I don't think a class act kind Peyton would even slightly consider going to a team like the Jets.