+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike Frances***

Mike Frances***

Francessa is ripping Rex and the Jets right now...he mentioned Rex weeping and the Jets players acting like spoiled children...I love when he rips the jets....LOL

Re: Mike Frances***

Listening now...

He's right man....Jets completely imploded

Rex Ryan gets no more excuses....no more Super Bowl predictions....

Like TC says, "Talk is cheap - play the game"

Who is laughing now Rex?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]Listening now...

He's right man....Jets completely imploded

Rex Ryan gets no more excuses....no more Super Bowl predictions....

Like TC says, "Talk is cheap - play the game"

Who is laughing now Rex?

[/quote]

Yup talk is cheap...I never believed in running your mouth...Rex defintely deserves what he gets

**** i actually wanted to listen to him today. So mad i missed him give it to hte Jets
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

"And we will bring you live coverage of the press conference at 3pm, starring Mr. T and the weepy Rex Ryan, after the New York Jets acted like the crybabies they are this morning[.....]if you are a Giant fan and look around this town, you would see you still own this city."

The man's an arrogant blowhard but you know REALLY deep down he's a giant fan.

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]"And we will bring you live coverage of the press conference at 3pm, starring Mr. T and the weepy Rex Ryan, after the New York Jets acted like the crybabies they are this morning[.....]if you are a Giant fan and look around this town, you would see you still own this city."

[/quote]

Thanks GOBIGBLUE52...i think you just gave it to us verbatim....LOL

He's going off right now LOL

saying Sanchez is over-dramatic with his "injuries"

[quote user="TheReal_LT"][quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]"And we will bring you live coverage of the press conference at 3pm, starring Mr. T and the weepy Rex Ryan, after the New York Jets acted like the crybabies they are this morning[.....]if you are a Giant fan and look around this town, you would see you still own this city."

[/quote]

Thanks GOBIGBLUE52...i think you just gave it to us verbatim....LOL[/quote]

Well the thing about the giants still owning this city was the first thing he said but other than that I was pretty close.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]**** i actually wanted to listen to him today. So mad i missed him give it to hte Jets
    [/quote]

Not too late...he's still tearing into the Jets pretty good haha.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]**** i actually wanted to listen to him today. So mad i missed him give it to hte Jets
    [/quote]

Not too late...he's still tearing into the Jets pretty good haha.