+ Reply to Thread

Osi continues to impress !

The guy misses 4 weeks with an injury, then plays only part of the game and gets 2 huge sacks.

He looked as fast as ever.

I've been waiting a long time to have Tuck, Osi, JPP, and Kiwi all on the field and playing healthy.

This defense is fun to watch.

Re: Osi continues to impress !

[quote user="Leek21"]The guy misses 4 weeks with an injury, then plays only part of the game and gets 2 huge sacks.

He looked as fast as ever.

I've been waiting a long time to have Tuck, Osi, JPP, and Kiwi all on the field and playing healthy.
    This defense is fun to watch.[/quote]

Yes when the defensive front are healthy we have probably the best pass rushers in the game...I have nothing against Osi except when he whines

Osi's really just a one trick pony and he's a nice player to put in when we need a pass rush but I don't want to see this guy on the field for 3 downs anymore. The Giants need to trade him before the draft while he still has some value and we can probably get a 2nd or 3rd round pick for him. Someone may deal a 1st if they're desperate enough for a pass rusher.

Can't see Osi not whining this year if he doesn't get a new contract, which you know Reese won't give to him.

[quote user="JacksGiant76"]Osi's really just a one trick pony and he's a nice player to put in when we need a pass rush but I don't want to see this guy on the field for 3 downs anymore. The Giants need to trade him before the draft while he still has some value and we can probably get a 2nd or 3rd round pick for him. Someone may deal a 1st if they're desperate enough for a pass rusher.

Can't see Osi not whining this year if he doesn't get a new contract, which you know Reese won't give to him.
    [/quote]

Yup a one trick pony that has 9 sacks in 8 games! how many of those are in the NFL, get a life. Osi played on one leg and made big plays for us last night.

Bench Player

you a dallas or redskin fan> he is far far from a one trick pony my friend

Veteran

Ugh those defensice ends who only rack up sacks - sooo frustrating (in red)

I will say this - Strahan was talking about Jared Allen yesterday just missing his record and he said that he wouldnt mind if it were allen cause allen played the run the pass and always gave effort on every play down 20 or up 20. He was just a guy going after the sack. I don't think Strey was calling osi out but today i wonder if he has more respect for guys like tuck allen jpp and less for the speed rushers like osi freeney types.

[quote user="ITELLNOLIES"][quote user="JacksGiant76"]Osi's really just a one trick pony and he's a nice player to put in when we need a pass rush but I don't want to see this guy on the field for 3 downs anymore. The Giants need to trade him before the draft while he still has some value and we can probably get a 2nd or 3rd round pick for him. Someone may deal a 1st if they're desperate enough for a pass rusher.

[/quote]

Yup a one trick pony that has 9 sacks in 8 games! how many of those are in the NFL, get a life. Osi played on one leg and made big plays for us last night.[/quote] Ditto. Thankfully "experts" like the Osi haters don't run the team.