+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Veteran
    and the 3rd pick seals the win for the pats

Sorry, but Geno Smith looks like ****.

I don't see the hype at all.

They should just put Matt Simms in

Veteran
    they still need to find another qb. matt simms may be better but not franchise material. just a very bad offense overall.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    They're not really doing anything. The best defense on the field are Dobson and Thompkins' hands, lmao.
    Jets thinking the best defense is a Patriot's offense,lol.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Patriots don't look good either, patriots got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Patriots don't look good either, patriots got nothing.
    They're starting 3rd and 4th stringers. Things should pick up once Gronk returns.

Didnt we go after Edelman this past offseason? Dude would immediately pay dividends on our team as a legit return man. I dont want Randle returning punts.

Veteran
    i'd be very shocked if the broncos don't make the super bowl this year. no one's close to them in the afc.

I just want to say that Tom Brady is just a good QB. Definitely NOT a legend. He's had the benefit of at least either an all-pro OL giving him a clean pocket all day, an all-pro group of receivers, or both, through EVERY SINGLE SEASON of his career. This is what you get when he is stripped of both and has to play like every other QB in the NFL. He's lucky that he was playing the Bills and Jets these past two weeks... if the schedule makers had piled the Broncos, Saints, Falcons, or even the Ravens on their opening schedule, they would be 0-2 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I just want to say that Tom Brady is just a good QB. Definitely NOT a legend. He's had the benefit of at least either an all-pro OL giving him a clean pocket all day, an all-pro group of receivers, or both, through EVERY SINGLE SEASON of his career. This is what you get when he is stripped of both and has to play like every other QB in the NFL. He's lucky that he was playing the Bills and Jets these past two weeks... if the schedule makers had piled the Broncos, Saints, Falcons, or even the Ravens on their opening schedule, they would be 0-2 right now.
    Lmfao