+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Jets vs. Patriots

Every team in the NFC East would win the AFC East

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Every team in the NFC East would win the AFC East
    Probably.

But put any QB in the NFC East on the Pats and they'd all fold like a lawn chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I just want to say that Tom Brady is just a good QB. Definitely NOT a legend. He's had the benefit of at least either an all-pro OL giving him a clean pocket all day, an all-pro group of receivers, or both, through EVERY SINGLE SEASON of his career. This is what you get when he is stripped of both and has to play like every other QB in the NFL. He's lucky that he was playing the Bills and Jets these past two weeks... if the schedule makers had piled the Broncos, Saints, Falcons, or even the Ravens on their opening schedule, they would be 0-2 right now.
    Brady became a legend years ago.

You realise they won the game, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Brady became a legend years ago.

You realise they won the game, right?
    Brady seriously drilled each and everyone of his receivers right in the chest. He had the bad throw on the Edelman sluggo, but other than that, the only thing you could possibly say was poorly thrown was a throw to Edelman which was a little far to the right, and even that was a throw that Brady thought Edelman would turn out.

I thought Brady played outstanding, just because there were zero interceptions with such a terrible showing by their WRs.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Probably.

But put any QB in the NFC East on the Pats and they'd all fold like a lawn chair.
    And to add, Miami would take that division with ease. Tannehill is a stud, and I still struggle to believe how underrated he was to the general public during draft season.

I just want to say that Tom Brady is just a good QB. Definitely NOT a legend. He's had the benefit of at least either an all-pro OL giving him a clean pocket all day, an all-pro group of receivers, or both, through EVERY SINGLE SEASON of his career. This is what you get when he is stripped of both and has to play like every other QB in the NFL. He's lucky that he was playing the Bills and Jets these past two weeks... if the schedule makers had piled the Broncos, Saints, Falcons, or even the Ravens on their opening schedule, they would be 0-2 right now.
    Stop it

Veteran

Have you been drinking?

Seriously, I don't even know where to begin. He must have had 15+ passes dropped on him, and that's not an exaggeration in the least bit.

His #1 freaking receiver, and the only person who caught anything, was Julian Edelman. Yes Julian Edelman the punt returner who played about 50 snaps on offense all of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Have you been drinking?

Seriously, I don't even know where to begin. He must have had 15+ passes dropped on him, and that's not an exaggeration in the least bit.

His #1 freaking receiver, and the only person who caught anything, was Julian Edelman. Yes Julian Edelman the punt returner who played about 50 snaps on offense all of last season.
    If Dobson dropped another pass, Brady would probably be teammates with Aaron Hernandez much sooner than he once thought.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    i'd be very shocked if the broncos don't make the super bowl this year. no one's close to them in the afc.
    It's a long season. I think the Bengals and Colts could wind up in the mix as well.

jets 1-1, 0-2 if that dingbat LB doesn't hit Geno out of bounds...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread