+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Can everyone now please shut up about Osi? Give him his due he loves this team

9 sacks in 9 games, 7 starts.

The production speaks for itself for those of you hating on him & our players need to step back & embrace them.

Some of the posts I just read from last night are asinine.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Veteran

Re: Can everyone now please shut up about Osi? Give him his due he loves this team

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]9 sacks in 9 games, 7 starts.

The production speaks for itself for those of you hating on him & our players need to step back & embrace them.

[/quote]
    +72

All-Pro

Re: Can everyone now please shut up about Osi? Give him his due he loves this team

I think most of the negativity comes from him wanting to be traded... at least from me. Osi is an outstanding player and I would love to see him back next year, however I think the chances of that are slim with the emergence of JPP and him being so vocal about wanting to leave.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Veteran

Like every other guy in BLUE - when they play i love em and back em no matter what. Osi has been a headache off the field and Reese is generally not hip to that stuff. Then again you cant blame players for wanting theirs in this rough league.

When the guy is out there he is a pass rushing demon - Glad to see 72 on 3rd downs always, and with JPP and Tuck no reason to see him on rushing situations - which works ot well.

[quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]9 sacks in 9 games, 7 starts.

[/quote]
    +72
    [/quote]

Hahaha well played [Y]
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]9 sacks in 9 games, 7 starts.

[/quote]
    +72
    [/quote]

Hahaha well played [Y]
    [/quote]Agree 100%!!! Lucky for us those dimwit "Experts" that called him a jerk the other day, and want to trade him for a 3rd rounder, don't run the team.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]9 sacks in 9 games, 7 starts.

[/quote]

What's to talk about, the guy has hardly played this year.

Veteran

[quote user="radar-ray"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]9 sacks in 9 games, 7 starts.

[/quote]
    +72
    [/quote]

Hahaha well played [Y]
    [/quote]Agree 100%!!! Lucky for us those dimwit "Experts" that called him a jerk the other day, and want to trade him for a 3rd rounder, don't run the team.[/quote]

You mean like Jerry Reese who's going to do exactly that this offseason? It's not because we don't need Osi, it's because we can't afford to keep him on the team.

Veteran

I love Osi and his performance level, that's not the problem. The problem is whether he loves us. Did he really say that he wanted to be traded to another team? There's nothing that irks me more than a player who doesn't want to be a part of this team.

All-Pro

You can praise him all you want. Unless he stops asking for money he will be gone next year.