+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Eli nor Scot, the Two Minute Warning cause for Giants 1st loss.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Could it be Wilson is shy of contact and afraid to cut a 300 lb lineman.......or better yet block him?

I saw him actually dive to the ground to avoid the charging lineman when Eli took his fist sack........How they could possibly put him back in there after watching that is beyond me......it would be criminal

When I see this guy and compare him to say Clinton Portis (probably the best blocking all round RB of all time) in my mind, it blows all my curcuits
    The only way for Wilson to develop is to get into the games, the Marines are just going to have to wait their turn.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The only way for Wilson to develop is to get into the games, the Marines are just going to have to wait their turn.
    Right on. He needs to learn from experience.

That two minute warning just threw of Eli Manning's groove/timing while the Dallas Defense rested up and was prepared. It was a freak interception though that it deflected right into a defenseman's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    No....turnovers and mistakes cost us the game. Without them, we blow Dallas out.
    Exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    No....turnovers and mistakes cost us the game. Without them, we blow Dallas out.

Truth

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Could it be Wilson is shy of contact and afraid to cut a 300 lb lineman.......or better yet block him?

I saw him actually dive to the ground to avoid the charging lineman when Eli took his fist sack........How they could possibly put him back in there after watching video of that is beyond me......it would be criminal.....after watching that girly block I would have asked him to meet me in my office (and bring your playbook)

When I see this guy and compare him to say Clinton Portis (probably the best blocking all round RB of all time) in my mind, it blows all my curcuits

I had heard he was a poor blocker but poor would be a compliment
    This....coming from a guy that thinks Chase Blackburn has talent
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

We got totally outplayed in that game. How the score was close towards the end, i have no idea.

Our offensive line was so poor vs. Dallas. I feel bad for Eli and our RB's. We need to go O-Line in next years first round as well. . .that includes TE, if he can block.

+ Reply to Thread