+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cruz getting major recognition throughout the league

@ochocincoChad Ochocincohttp://a3.twimg.com/a/1325363157/pho...rite-icons.png); height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
    Mr Cruz is a phenomenal talent,my salsa may b better but his play is better than mine RT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ArianFosterArian Fosterhttp://a3.twimg.com/a/1325363157/pho...rite-icons.png); height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
    shouts to@TeamVic[/b]...#8throunder[/b].

@LarryFitzgeraldLarry Fitzgeraldhttp://a3.twimg.com/a/1325363157/pho...rite-icons.png); height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
    Enjoying watching Victor Cruz play. Week after week he keeps making plays

@RyanGrant25Ryan Granthttp://a3.twimg.com/a/1325363157/pho...rite-icons.png); height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
    @TeamVic[/b]I see you kid.. No surprise from me. I've seen the work u put in during the offseason

SALSA DANCING TO THE 2011 PLAYOFFS!!!

Re: Cruz getting major recognition throughout the league

Awesome...thanks for posting.

So cool to see a kid from Paterson (about 15 minutes from where I live) making noise around the NFL.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Hey Ochocinco...the only problem is you will actually have to get into the end zone in order to Salsa

Veteran

Good stuff!

some people discount what players know and think of other players, but i feel that the players know more about the work it takes and the plays needed to be great.

to see players from around the league, guys like fitzgerald, say how amazing he is, it really speaks to the respect they have of him.

cruz is a phenomenal talent. i love his tweet name too 8throunddraftpick...

we HAVE to sign him long term.

How awesome was it when they started playing the salsa music when he was dancing after the TD. They had that ready to go. That was awesome.

I remember certain posters ( you know who you are ) ask after the first Redskin game if the " Cruz experiment " was finally over ? Minimizing his pre-season efforts vs. NY Jets and all.
    He has awareness in space only similar to Larry Fitzgerald and I posted the same a while back. I just hope he keeps his head about him.Congrats kid.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]some people discount what players know and think of other players, but i feel that the players know more about the work it takes and the plays needed to be great.

to see players from around the league, guys like fitzgerald, say how amazing he is, it really speaks to the respect they have of him.

cruz is a phenomenal talent. i love his tweet name too 8throunddraftpick...

we HAVE to sign him long term.[/quote]

This

Hey where did you go to find these tweets? Or you just visit each players page? I checked Cruz page thinking it would be a retweet but haven't seen anything
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Hey where did you go to find these tweets? Or you just visit each players page? I checked Cruz page thinking it would be a retweet but haven't seen anything
    [/quote]

lol twitter surfing...