+ Reply to Thread

Easiest contest ever

You know that beer commercial with that contest where you call the play before it happens and you can win if you get it right?

How many of you had a conversation with whoever was with you about how easy it would be for us Gmen fans to win that contest?

In the fineprint in that commercial it should state "Not applicaple for coach Gilbride"

Re: Easiest contest ever

LOL [Y]
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

[quote user="egyptian420"]You know that beer commercial with that contest where you call the play before it happens and you can win if you get it right?

How many of you had a conversation with whoever was with you about how easy it would be for us Gmen fans to win that contest?

In the fineprint in that commercial it should state "Not applicaple for coach Gilbride"
    [/quote]"Shotgun Draw"

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="egyptian420"]You know that beer commercial with that contest where you call the play before it happens and you can win if you get it right?

[/quote]"Shotgun Draw"[/quote]
    lmfao exactly what me and my brother mention every time that commercial comes on

[quote user="egyptian420"]You know that beer commercial with that contest where you call the play before it happens and you can win if you get it right?

[/quote]

I have to admit that I had this exact conversation a few weeks ago. Hahaha

[/quote]

That's so funny... I say that exact statement to my wife everytime I see it...

HB Curl to Bradshaw, first Giants play against the Falcons this weekend. Called it.