+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Back to the NFC Least??

Back to the NFC Least??

What is going on here? Does anyone want to take the division only to lose in the 1st rd? Luckily, it is up for grabs at this point because we all have our own problems. Looking like a three-dog race excluding RGKnee and his mates.

It pains me to say the Egals have the early edge but I don't expect that to last much longer. Vick's health and their D will catch up. So, it comes down to NY and Dallas. Past history leans yalls way in this one and I can't say I disagree.

We still have no offensive identity and need a whole new philosophy. What we(Dallas) are doing is not working and hasn't since Garrett got here.

But you say Eli is throwing up ducks and int's? Whats new? It takes him half a season to get in a rhythm and I expect it again. So, who wins this division by default?

Some potential good news we both face.....Garrett and Coughlin might finally be gone after this season.

Being partial to the city of New York(Mets fan and happen to love visiting), I hope one of our teams can take this division. My hatred for the Philthies(oops, Eagles) and Redskunks rose to the top years ago.

Lets set our differences aside for the time being and pray that those other teams falter, not sure I can take another Wash title, especially back-to-back!

Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    We still have no offensive identity and need a whole new philosophy. What we(Dallas) are doing is not working and hasn't since Garrett got here.
    None of the NFCE teams have any offensive consistency. Not even philly. All 4 teams are

The only solace Giants fans have is that in 2007 they got opened the season by getting owned hard by Dallas on the road and then losing to an old guy (peyton this year, favre before). The problem arises in that the Giants pulled off 6 straight after that. I don't think they can do that again...

To be fair, I don't see a team in the NFC East who couldn't stomp the Buccaneers or the Panthers. NFC South, because we really are the cellar of the NFC.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    To be fair, I don't see a team in the NFC East who couldn't stomp the Buccaneers or the Panthers. NFC South, because we really are the cellar of the NFC.
    Hey Greg, I don't know... Josh Freeman seems like the biggest issue.

All 4 teams lost this week.

The only wins in the entire division have come against itself. In other words no NFC East team has beaten someone outside the division.

1. The Cowboys offense is out of sync
    2. So is the Giants.
    3. Philly is trying yet another new gimmick that will prove to falter down the stretch.
    4. The Redskins are back to being in the cellar now that RGIII is hindered.

Honestly if Dallas and NY get it going on offense again, I think either team could be dangerous, but this division looks pretty bad right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    2. So is the Giants.
    3. Philly is trying yet another new gimmick that will prove to falter down the stretch.

Honestly if Dallas and NY get it going on offense again, I think either team could be dangerous, but this division looks pretty bad right now.
    I got the same list

Its like this every year now it seems. NFC East is average at best. All teams are about the same though so any one can win it. The Olines and defenses of all of our teams are pretty weak. QB play is erratic at best. I still think the Giants have the best WRs. Cowboys have the best TE. Skins have the best LBs. Eagles have the best RBs / athletes.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    2. So is the Giants.

This could very well be the year that we get swept by the entire NFCE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    This could very well be the year that we get swept by the entire NFCE
    that wouldn't hurt my feelings any

+ Reply to Thread