+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Back to the NFC Least??

  1. #31
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,217
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    You watch. The Eagles have been getting hammered but in two weeks they will have their best game of the season scoring 50 plus on the Giants. Everyone will get well this year when they play the Gmen
    Isn't that next week? I stopped really caring at this point. I look atvghe schedule to see who I should start on defense vs the giants.


    5trive for Fiv5

  2. #32
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,023
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Isn't that next week? I stopped really caring at this point. I look atvghe schedule to see who I should start on defense vs the giants.
    Yea. I had the bears and Philly games flip flopped. Someone posted in another thread that we had the bears on Thursday and I took them at their word lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  3. #33
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,069
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    the whole division sucks
    this, i hate agreeing with you, but this (and my NYGs are the worse right now)


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  4. #34
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,217
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    this, i hate agreeing with you, but this (and my NYGs are the worse right now)
    He is only saying that now that his Boys lost....


    5trive for Fiv5

  5. #35
    Bench Player John S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvanoa
    Posts
    66
    On paper, the Eagles schedule gets easier. Now they just HAVE TO start playing better defense and special teams.
    IF the Eagles beat the Giants on Sunday and WHEN the Cowboys lose to Denver, the Eagles will be tied for first in this wretched division.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    On paper, the Eagles schedule gets easier. Now they just HAVE TO start playing better defense and special teams.
    IF the Eagles beat the Giants on Sunday and WHEN the Cowboys lose to Denver, the Eagles will be tied for first in this wretched division.
    Giants schedule gets easier too... the teams we've played are a combined 11-3. But same thing, the Giants have to actually play the game.

    I would be surprised to see this game get any broadcast outside the state of NJ and the greater NY/philly area...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  7. #37
    Starter ToneZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    159
    Can't think about anything until we can won ONE game. If we can manage that this weekend, and Dal loses to Den then there is a punchers chance of getting back into the division race.
    XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI
    GIANTS CHAMPS!!!!

  8. #38
    Bench Player John S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvanoa
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneZak View Post
    Can't think about anything until we can won ONE game. If we can manage that this weekend, and Dal loses to Den then there is a punchers chance of getting back into the division race.
    ...and if the Giants lose?

  9. #39
    Maybe this is a good thing, lets get all of these games out of the way, start this weekend and be in high gear come December
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  10. #40
    Bench Player John S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvanoa
    Posts
    66
    Giants at Chicago tonight. Giants will probably lose.
    Eagles at winless Tampa Bay on Sunday.
    Redskins, after a bye, play Dallas after game against Denver.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts