Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: My predictions for the NFC East

Gotta love Giggles for trying. thanks for the laugh

giggle = offseason entertainment.

Thank you

Wow. This thread is almost as awkward as that time your daddy forgot to pull out.

I heard somewhere that Giggles is Romo's house boy.

[quote user="bansaw"]what gets me is why the Moderators just don't move every one of his threads to Smack Talk.
    [/quote]

Good point.

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

The funniest thing is that he actually felt the need to explain.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

The truth finally comes out.</P>

Gigs is a Cowboys fan.</P>

How come every team has positives, except for the Giants.</P>

at this point, you should just admit to being a cowboys fan. you already have, but own up to it and talk football instead of these ridiculous threads. you are a cowboys fan enough to even put the eagles ahead of the giants and redskins bc we beat you in the playoffs. laughable, pathetic really.</P>

i put it like this</P>

giants</P>

eagles</P>

cowboys/skins both wont make playoffs</P>

What a clown

Hahahaha. I figured you would at least put us 3rd to make it somewhat believable. The funniest part is that this is the 29th reply and only one other person has stated their prediction. That's how you know your thread sucks.

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]I'm not going to predict the records, since I think that is too unpredictable. I will just list the teams from first to last place.

1) Dallas Cowboys- An underachieving team for a couple of years now, I think this team will finally put it all together. Romo is one of the best quarterbacks in the league and has thrived in this system. While many point to the loss of T.O., many forget that the Cowboys have the best trio of running backs in the league. Marion Barber is one of the toughest backs to bring down and Felix Jones is the next superstar in this league. Tashard Choice played well in limited opportunities last year. Romo will also have two terrific options at TE. Jason Witten is a beast and Romo's favorite target. Looking to have a breakout year is Martellus Bennet, who combines impressive size with freakish speed. Together, they are the best tandem of Tight Ends in the league. On defense, Demarcus Ware leads a ferocious pass rush and an aggressive defense. The defense improved significantly after Wade Phillips took over the placalling and there is not reason to believe that won't continue.

2) Philadelphia Eagles- I would have this team in first place if it weren't for the injuries. Donovan McNabb is one of the best quarterbacks in the game, with good mobility and a cannon for an arm. DeSean Jackson is coming off a terrific rookie year and looks to be a dangerous force for years to come. Westbrook is always dangerous when healthy and rookie LeSean McCoy looks like a Westbrook clone. However, the most impressive aspect of the team has to be be their rebuilt offensive line. All standing well over 300 lbs and talented, this mammoth wall of protection should keep McNabb upright all season long. On defense, they lost Jim Johnson, Brian Dawkins, and Stewart Bradley. They lose leadership in Dawkins , but should be better in coverage with Demps and Mikell. Bradley is a huge loss.

3) Washington Redskins- I think the Redskins will be pretty good, but will finish third because of a strong division. Their defense was 4th in the league last year with no pass rush. Now add Albert Haynesworth and Brian Orakpo and you have the makings of a dominant defense. The Redskins also have one of the best secondaries in the league with Carlos Rogers, DeAngelo Hall, and Laron Landry. London Fletcher is a consistant force at MLB. On offense Jason Campbell should be more comfortable in his second year in Zorn's offense. Their running game is solid with Portis. Santana Moss is not a true No. 1 receiver, but he is capable of making big plays. Chris Cooley is a very good tight end. However, their offensive line is a huge question mark with very little depth.

4) New York Giants- I know many of you will be upset with this but this team just has too many question marks. Who will step up at wide receiver? Hixon and Smith are complimentary players. I don't know what to expect from Nicks and Barden. Boss is a nice tight end, but he does not scare defenses. The running game will be solid, but it won't be what it was the year ago with teams stacking the box. Eli is a good quarterback, but his value has always been more with intagibles than actual skill. On defense, they lost Steve Spagnuolo, who was the architect and life of the defense. It remains to be seen if Bill Sheridan can fill that role. Chris Canty was overpaid during the offseason and will have to make the transition from a 3-4 to a 4-3. Michael Boley was brought in to shore up the linebackers unit but is already injured. Kenny Phillips looks to be a breakout star at safety and Corey Webster will look to build on a terrific 2008.
    [/quote]your cool[]