+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

"Giants D believes it can stop Cam Newton" ...... really?

http://nypost.com/2013/09/18/giants-...op-cam-newton/

Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, who has gotten off to a slow start this season as he continues to recover from offseason back surgery, is confident in his team’s ability to neutralize Newton.

“He’s a good quarterback, but with our defense, we should be able to stop him,” he said. “I think that we play those types of quarterback very well. It’s going to be a challenge, and I’m all up for challenges.”
    Seriously, I'm getting tired of this team, particularly JPP, making it sound like the Giants have a good defense.

They were #31 last year, and so far, they are going downhill from there.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

what do you expect him to say?

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post

Seriously, I'm getting tired of this team, particularly JPP, making it sound like the Giants have a good defense.

They are all talk, no action. It's gotten to be old.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    what do you expect him to say?
    Nothing

well not for nothing but the D did decimate Carolina last yr...but thats a diff team/time I realize...

Banned
    Not if he takes over posession inside our 35 yard line three times they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Nothing

thank you! time to show us

until they win they all suk

Why shouldn't they believe they can do it??? The Defense is not the reason the Giants are 0-2 I hate to say it but that falls on the Offense and their turnovers. Defense played very good against Dallas and played very good against Denver for the first 3 quarters. It wasn't until the 4th quarter when the offense started with the turnovers and Denver then blew the game open. I don't blame the Defense offense is giving the other team the ball deep in their own territory. You people complaining and moaning about the team already need to get a grip!!!!!!! You are a FAN for a reason its because u aren't skilled enough to be on the field. The Giants stopped Cam Newton last year if they go in a execute the game plan set up for them there is no reason they can't stop Cam Newton and beat the Panthers this year.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post

They held him in check last year.

So all mandatory talks with reporters should be generate the silent stone face?