+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can We Hire Buddy Ryan To Punch Gilbride Whenever He Calls For A Dumb Play?

Can We Hire Buddy Ryan To Punch Gilbride Whenever He Calls For A Dumb Play?

Gilbride: "OK Eli.......we need 18 yards for a first down.....DELAYED DRAW"

Buddy Ryan punches Gilbride in head!

Gilbride: "ok Eli we've been running the ball well, 3rd and 2....throw a bomb!"

Buddy Ryan: punches Gilbride in head!

Giants D on the field
    Buddy Ryan punches Gilbride in head !

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post

Giants D on the field

no but we can bring rob in to coach the d-line and rex to coach the D so gilbride gets it from both directions

The red zone play calling from Gilbride is atrocious...absolutely atrocious as well as the execution from the players. It's so painful to watch us operate inside the 20.

I was listening to Ryan Ruocco and Stephen A. Smith on ESPN Radio today and Ruocco or the guest brought up Gilbride's shotgun draw and how dumb it is. It has become quite infamous.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

You guys have to find something else to blame.. Seriously. If you think its ALL on KG your sadly mistaken.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    You guys have to find something else to blame.. Seriously. If you think its ALL on KG your sadly mistaken.
    It's not ALL on KG. Execution has been terrible as well. If it weren't for multiple penalties on the goal line, Jacobs doesn't punch in that TD.

But in the red-zone I do think KG is a huge part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post

Giants D on the field
    come up with that all by yourself, did ya?

Veteran
    Man, Gilbride really has become the official scapegoat of Elis inefficiencies. Convenient I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    It's not ALL on KG. Execution has been terrible as well. If it weren't for multiple penalties on the goal line, Jacobs doesn't punch in that TD.

But in the red-zone I do think KG is a huge part of the problem.
    Not that I dont agree but he is rather boxed in when your Oline is so awful that u cant punch the ball in through the A gaps from 5 yards out on 3 plays it makes everything else a lot more difficult. My favorite plays down by the goal line are play action passes to TE's ., H-backs, or FB's. U can have them engage release to the back of the end zone and get left wide open but are running game is so bad we canrt get away with those plays

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Not that I dont agree but he is rather boxed in when your Oline is so awful that u cant punch the ball in through the A gaps from 5 yards out on 3 plays it makes everything else a lot more difficult. My favorite plays down by the goal line are play action passes to TE's ., H-backs, or FB's. U can have them engage release to the back of the end zone and get left wide open but are running game is so bad we canrt get away with those plays
    I agree I used to love the PA to the TE or FB years ago when we had Jacobs and Bradshaw in their primes it was a very effective red zone play for us. But you are right we cannot run that as effective now with our current personnel.

why would u do such a mean thing?!

+ Reply to Thread