+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ryan tries to interrupt Giants glory

He just had to have a press conference the day after Giants clinch, an old Stienbrener trick to get publicity for his bumbling team and inept FO and redirect it from his brother's failed defense. Ryan claims he made a mistake but sounded like he was placing blame for the team's failures on the captains and one receiver so now Jets won't have captains so I guess he will go out for coin tosses.. What a sad sack

Re: Ryan tries to interrupt Giants glory

[quote user="Red Dog"]He just had to have a press conference the day after Giants clinch, an old Stienbrener trick to get publicity for his bumbling team and inept FO and redirect it from his brother's failed defense. Ryan claims he made a mistake but sounded like he was placing blame for the team's failures on the captains and one receiver so now Jets won't have captains so I guess he will go out for coin tosses.. What a sad sack[/quote]

Im no fan of Ryan - but I think if you check into it, there's usually a presser on Mondays after a Sunday game

I told my Jets fan friend that I though Miami would beat them, but the last thing you want if that happens is some sort of meltdown... cue Holmes.

Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

[quote user="Red Dog"]He just had to have a press conference the day after Giants clinch, an old Stienbrener trick to get publicity for his bumbling team and inept FO and redirect it from his brother's failed defense. Ryan claims he made a mistake but sounded like he was placing blame for the team's failures on the captains and one receiver so now Jets won't have captains so I guess he will go out for coin tosses.. What a sad sack[/quote]

Every team had a presser today. It wasn't to take away our steam.

"Every team had a presser today. It wasn't to take away our steam."
    So you believe, This was a season ending presser to place blame on others noit about the Miami game. What palyer in their right minds having to play up to his big mouth would not be a cancer?

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]

Every team had a presser today. It wasn't to take away our steam.

[/quote]

haha some people man, some people

Watching that fat *** have a meltdown feels almost as good as watching the Crypt Keeper cry in his owner's suite.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"]

Watching that fat *** have a meltdown feels almost as good as watching the Crypt Keeper cry in his owner's suite.

[/quote]

You say the sweetest things!!
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Lmfao why does everyone think the NFL conspires against the Giants? What's the matter, Collinsworth wasn't critical enough yesterday?

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

Here's the summary of the press conference:

"Please hire Brian Shottenheimer because we do not want to have to pay him when we fire him"

Fatso rather the attention be on the Giants and not his teams meltdown . In this case he was just following procedure ...