+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ios7

Damn, I have a good 6GBs on my phone...I barely take pictures unless it's with my girlfriend, and I deleted a lot of apps that I don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Damn, I have a good 6GBs on my phone...I barely take pictures unless it's with my girlfriend, and I deleted a lot of apps that I don't need.
    The thing that's killing me the most is my music. I have over 1500 songs....

MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The thing that's killing me the most is my music. I have over 1500 songs....
    That's why I always liked having a separate music player.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    When I went to Software Update, I noticed it didn't have the install button, and I was looking everywhere for it. Then underneath where it says "Learn More" it told me the update cannot be installed because It requires at least 3.1 GB of storage. So far I have 1.9 GB available after deleting half my phone lol.
    I think I had about 4GB out of 32 available this morning. I only keep a 500-ish song playlist on the phone and have everything on an "old" 160GB classic.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Damn, 32 GB. I would get the 32 GB actually, just hate that it's a lot of money.

Damn, 32 GB. I would get the 32 GB actually, just hate that it's a lot of money.
    its a 4S, and no matter how much space you have you'll find a way to fill it - because now I want 64 GB for the next one, but I don't think I'm upgrading for a year until the 6 comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    its a 4S, and no matter how much space you have you'll find a way to fill it - because now I want 64 GB for the next one, but I don't think I'm upgrading for a year until the 6 comes out.
    I have a cracked screen so I might just use my update and get the 5s.

mind ------ blown

haha - yeah right! should be fun to tinker around with though....

- noticing some battery drain for sure
    - little bit of choppiness on the graphics which Im sure doesn't exist on newer models
    - iTunes radio seems fun but limted choices at the moment, I used Pandora, spotify for maybe 10 minutes combined so I have no frame of reference, but its sounds "good" though...

- swiping up from the bottom gives you access to a lot of stuff - brightness, volume/music control, access to airplane mode, wifi, Bluetooth, rotation lock, sleep mode, flashlight, clock calculator and camera all on one screen

**correction on the iTunes radio - LOTS of choices when you find them - I was just looking at featured stations
    Last edited by Ruttiger711; 09-18-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Dude, I am not happy with the bulkiness of the apps on the screen.

Dude, I am not happy with the bulkiness of the apps on the screen.
    The running apps themselves or the "icons"?

+ Reply to Thread