+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: ios7

  1. #31
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    The running apps themselves or the "icons"?
    Icons, looks too bulky. Unless it's because I'm on the 4s and it's too small of a screen.

  2. #32
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,623
    Good news. I have enough storage space now.

    Bad news, I deleted about 300 songs LOL. It's fine though, I have my old iPod touch at home, and I'll just put my music on there.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  3. #33
    You can create playlists directly from the phone now - maybe you could do that before? I never did
    Last edited by Ruttiger711; 09-18-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

  4. #34
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Naw, you couldn't from what I remember.

    It's a ncie layout, I still want a bigger screen to make it look better and less bulky.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Naw, you couldn't from what I remember.

    It's a ncie layout, I still want a bigger screen to make it look better and less bulky.
    Santa will be bringing a new ipad I think... I would have gone for the mini, but rumors are the new one wont have the retina display and possibly not the newest processor - not smart imo.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

  6. #36
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Santa will be bringing a new ipad I think... I would have gone for the mini, but rumors are the new one wont have the retina display and possibly not the newest processor - not smart imo.
    How big are you on Apple products?

    The google nexus is quite nice too. and cheaper.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How big are you on Apple products?

    The google nexus is quite nice too. and cheaper.
    not that big - got the original ipad which is about as obsolete as it gets, this 4s is my first iphone. I run pcs for everything else.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

  8. #38
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    not that big - got the original ipad which is about as obsolete as it gets, this 4s is my first iphone. I run pcs for everything else.
    Gotcha.

    I hear the iTunes radio is realy nice

  9. #39
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,623
    Everyone is so mad about the storage space lol, oh well.

    I'm just going to re-install the apps afterward lol.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  10. #40
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    I'm a little disappointed because I thought this new update would make the iPhone do homework for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts