+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts on potential moves

Thoughts on potential moves

My team currently looks like this (QB)- Kaep, Eli (RB)-Spiller, Forte, McFadden, DeAngelo, Starks. (WR)-Megatron, Bowe, Antonio Brown, Stevie J, Andre Roberts. (TE)- Gates. (K)- J Brown. (D)-Arizona

I have thought about getting a little crazy and make some trades and pickups. I only picked up Starks to trade him because the format of my league is QB, RB, 3WR, W/R, K, D.

I currently offered Roberts for David Wilson straight up because my friend is super pissed at Wilson and needs a decent WR until Roddy White is healthy

If that goes through I am looking to package Starks and Eli for a solid WR just for insurance.

After that I will have an open roster spot and will probably pick up another D or a QB like Rivers for plug ins for bad Kaep matchups like Seattle.

I'd be surprised if everything falls into place for me but I will let you guys know and ask for help on the WR trade and pickups. Do you think they're is a chance I could steal Wilson while he is a fantasy rock bottom haha?

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Roberts for Wilson just got accepted and will go through Saturday.

Now my RB's are Spiller Forte McFadden DWill Starks Wilson. I want to get another top 15-20 WR and would prefer to package RBs to do it. What would be some targets that you think I could buy low for who could perform well?

roberts for wilson is whatever, but I expect Wilson might get back in t he game soon.

Yeah I'll take a starting RB who could maybe explode for a WR I grabbed on waivers last week lol. I am thinking of packaging McFadden and Starks for an above average top15 ish WR....or Starks and DeAngelo for an average WR

Got offered MJD for McFadden and Starks. What do you guys think about that move? I know MJD got banged up but not sure how badly
    Last edited by NYGfanSTRICK; 09-18-2013 at 03:45 PM. Reason: more info

Trade McFadden asap
    XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI
    GIANTS CHAMPS!!!!

+ Reply to Thread