+ Reply to Thread

Favor to ask anyone at the game last night

Some of u guys know about the situation with my pops. Over the past year I've tried to collect as many things related to NY sports for him as possible and we dedicated a wall for it. Yankees, Knicks, and Giants memorabilia.
    Football is one of the things we really enjoy bc it gives us a few hours out of the week where we can put aside all the health and other issues and really just enjoy time together.
    I'm looking for one of those towels that was given out last night. I love surprising him with new things to add to the wall.

If anyone has an extra one I'd really appreciate it if you could sell it to me. If you can pls PM me or let me know here. If not I understand I heard how there wasnt enough for even the fans who went last night. Thanks in advance. Peace.
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Re: Favor to ask anyone at the game last night

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Some of u guys know about the situation with my pops. Over the past year I've tried to collect as many things related to NY sports for him as possible and we dedicated a wall for it. Yankees, Knicks, and Giants memorabilia.
    Football is one of the things we really enjoy bc it gives us a few hours out of the week where we can put aside all the health and other issues and really just enjoy time together.
    I'm looking for one of those towels that was given out last night. I love surprising him with new things to add to the wall.

If anyone has an extra one I'd really appreciate it if you could sell it to me. If you can pls PM me or let me know here. If not I understand I heard how there wasnt enough for even the fans who went last night. Thanks in advance. Peace.[/quote]

check your PM

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="giantsfan420"]Some of u guys know about the situation with my pops. Over the past year I've tried to collect as many things related to NY sports for him as possible and we dedicated a wall for it. Yankees, Knicks, and Giants memorabilia.

If anyone has an extra one I'd really appreciate it if you could sell it to me. If you can pls PM me or let me know here. If not I understand I heard how there wasnt enough for even the fans who went last night. Thanks in advance. Peace.[/quote]

check your PM[/quote]

+1

YA is the kind of guy that really exemplifies the class of Giants fans at its highest. Truly appreciate it, you are a really REALLY good person man. Thank you so much, looking forward to seeing my dads face, so stoked.
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."