+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dallas Post-Game

Dallas Post-Game

Ooh. I'm just happy it isn't us on this video!

[link] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWHv...eature=related [/link]

Re: Dallas Post-Game

[quote user="Slunk3AM"]Ooh. I'm just happy it isn't us on this video!

[link] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWHv...eature=related [/link][/quote]

Ouch that was painful to watch. I figure theres only like 4 or 5 players on that team that play as a team. The rest are just overrated egos that need to be slapped down. hope they dont lol
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="Slunk3AM"]Ooh. I'm just happy it isn't us on this video!

Ouch that was painful to watch. I figure theres only like 4 or 5 players on that team that play as a team. The rest are just overrated egos that need to be slapped down. hope they dont lol
    [/quote]

I hope they dont change a thing LOL

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="Slunk3AM"]Ooh. I'm just happy it isn't us on this video!

[/quote]

I really don't get the overrated egos thing. Maybe a few years ago in 2008, but not now. Getting old in a lot of positions? Yes. Most of the guys were pretty serviceable, but now they're just over the hill. (Bradie James, Keith Brooking, Terence Newman, Anthony Spencer).

Sucks, but the progress we made in finding playmakers and getting younger this year gives me hope for next year.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="Slunk3AM"]Ooh. I'm just happy it isn't us on this video!

[/quote]

I really don't get the overrated egos thing. Maybe a few years ago in 2008, but not now. Getting old in a lot of positions? Yes. Most of the guys were pretty serviceable, but now they're just over the hill. (Bradie James, Keith Brooking, Terence Newman, Anthony Spencer).

Sucks, but the progress we made in finding playmakers and getting younger this year gives me hope for next year.
    [/quote]

Who would you draft for your team? Hate to say this NYG Cowboys are going to have their hands full with the Eagles next year.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="Slunk3AM"]Ooh. I'm just happy it isn't us on this video!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who would you draft for your team? Hate to say this NYG Cowboys are going to have their hands full with the Eagles next year.
    [/quote]They have their share of problems. They probably will release Steve Smith. And they have to pay Desean Jackson. If they get rid of him, then they become really thin at wide receiver. And then they have to pay McCoy, which I'm sure will cause cap problems. Not to mention Asante Samuel is unhappy. And most of the players they acquired this year were already over the age of 30 (Babin, Asomugha, and Jenkins).

Bench Player

Congrats Giants fans, the better and tougher team won. Good luck in the playoffs, however I'll be cheering for the dirty birds lol!

Veteran

[quote user="Giantpasion"]Congrats Giants fans, the better and tougher team won. Good luck in the playoffs, however I'll be cheering for the dirty birds lol!
    [/quote]Thanks bud,

Now who is better: Nicks or Dez?

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Giantpasion"]Congrats Giants fans, the better and tougher team won. Good luck in the playoffs, however I'll be cheering for the dirty birds lol!
    [/quote]Thanks bud,

Now who is better: Nicks or Dez?
    [/quote]

I still love this debate. Nicks is better right now and may always be. Bryant's window is fading fast, but he seems to be getting on the right track (finally).

Nicks is good at beating double coverage and nice crisp routes, good body control. He's made some big catches in clutch sitations. He has great production and in the end that's all that really matters isn't it?

Criticism-- Drops.

Bryant is a phenomenal athlete. One of the best at tracking the ball in the in the air and getting it at its 'highest point' (never really liked that term), extremely good body control, hands like glue. Also has made big, clutch catches. (three 3rd and 10+ catches on game winning drives this season)

Criticism-- limited playbook due to laziness during the week.

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="Slunk3AM"]Ooh. I'm just happy it isn't us on this video!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haven't worked it out further than the 1st round, but I figure there are enough secondary pieces in free agency for the Cowboys to beef up our poor pass defense. Need a good safety and someone who can cover other than Jenkins.

What's really hurting us right now is the lack of pass rush. DeMarcus Ware cannot do it all his own and since Anthony Spencer is a Free Agent next year probably seeking big money, I'd like to see us draft an OLB.

I've had my eye on both Melvin Ingram and Courtney Upshaw. Both of whom could be available around the time we draft 14th overall. Ingram seems to be more of a playmaker, but Upshaw is lighter and a better pass rusher. I'd be happy with either and then hoping for the best or 2nd best available safety for our next pick. Haven't looked that deep into it though.

But knowing Jerry he made trade down for two late first rounders or a late first rounder and early 2nd.

+ Reply to Thread