+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NBA Season

2013 NBA Season

Who do you guys like as your early favorites?

The Bulls are looking really impressive right now in the east.
    And in the west I'm going to go with the Rockets. Asik and Howard are two of the better centers in the game.

Banned
    You called it. My Bulls are gonna be a serious problem. No more analysis needed.

<---- lives i chicago...lifelong Knicks fan, but I like the Bulls on the strength of DRose, Noah, Jimmy "Buckets," and Thibs.

but when it's Knicks v. Bulls? I gotta stay with my Knicks. Outside that, Bulls are cool.

hate the Heat and Celtics the most. Indifferent to the Nets, for now. Pacers will be rough this year. Grinders.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

The talk in Philly is about tanking the season to TRY to get the #1 pick in the draft - probably Wiggins.
    In any event, it's going to be a LONNNNNNG year.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    The talk in Philly is about tanking the season to TRY to get the #1 pick in the draft - probably Wiggins.
    In any event, it's going to be a LONNNNNNG year.
    In basketball if u can get a player that good its worth tanking. Unfortunately for Philly u know that lottery is rigged and the Lakers or Celtics will get him

All I know is Carmelo Anthony is really pissing me off. The guy says he wants to win but he also wants the Knicks to give him a max deal that will cripple the franchise. Sorry Melo but if u are making 27 million a year of a 58 million dollar cap the knicks wont be able to win a title

Nets are going to be tough if they stay healthy. I'm a Knicks fan, But I'm disgusted with this group they've assembled. Firing Grunwald was a joke.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

The Nets and Bulls are going to be scary good this year. Don't sleep on the Pacers either. Paul George is a stud, although they still need a PG.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The Nets and Bulls are going to be scary good this year. Don't sleep on the Pacers either. Paul George is a stud, although they still need a PG.
    this

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Bold prediction Knicks don't make playoffs but Magic do.Oladipo is a top player,he will be the best in a few years.