+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The NFC East Thread

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    That's what I mean. Are the Redskins, the division winner last year, going to now lose to the Raiders?
    You would think that Dallas SHOULD beat S.D. - but we'll see.
    Rivers has been solid this year. Their passing attack should eat up Dallas' D. It is in SD too.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

It's unusual. All 4 games are on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Rivers has been solid this year. Their passing attack should eat up Dallas' D. It is in SD too.
    You're basing this on the 1st game of the season, aren't you?

I see 0-4 to be honest. Actually, who is at QB for the Raiders now? Flynn?
    how often has Fewell's defense made MF'n stars out of scrub *** QBs?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    That's what I mean. Are the Redskins, the division winner last year, going to now lose to the Raiders?
    You would think that Dallas SHOULD beat S.D. - but we'll see.
    I see the entire division losing this week

Dal 2-2
    Phil 1-3
    Wash/ny 0-4

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    You're basing this on the 1st game of the season, aren't you?
    Basing what? Rivers is playing very well, and when Dallas faced a legit WR crew, they looked terrible. Not saying the Cowboys cant win it, SD has their own problems, but I dont think it is a walk in the park for the Boys.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

Basing what? Rivers is playing very well, and when Dallas faced a legit WR crew, they looked terrible. Not saying the Cowboys cant win it, SD has their own problems, but I dont think it is a walk in the park for the Boys.
    Basing your assessment of Dallas secondary on the first game of the season, I mean.

You think they're bad because the Giants put up yards on them?

I'm not saying you're wrong. Dallas secondary could have some holes that can be exposed. But I'm just wondering if you're taking into account that one of the starters has been supplanted, Claiborne has a few weeks under his belt and is playing better (he missed most of the preseason) as well as Barry Church (who missed most of last year because of an Achilles injury), the linebackers are improving in understanding the scheme and their coverage as well... so on and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Basing your assessment of Dallas secondary on the first game of the season, I mean.

You think they're bad because the Giants put up yards on them?

I'm not saying you're wrong. Dallas secondary could have some holes that can be exposed. But I'm just wondering if you're taking into account that one of the starters has been supplanted, Claiborne has a few weeks under his belt and is playing better (he missed most of the preseason) as well as Barry Church (who missed most of last year because of an Achilles injury), the linebackers are improving in understanding the scheme and their coverage as well... so on and so forth.
    Well,one could see it that way. Or the fact they played the Chiefs and Rams who do not have that good of offenses. Bradford still looks bad and Alex Smith plays it safe. All I'm saying is, the Giants have some good wrs and took advantage. I still think the Giants offense can be a top 10 but the online is killing it. Dallas, nor any NFC East team impress me. Dallas will struggle vs teams with good QBs.

Let's see if the Eagles can, at least, keep it relatively close against the Broncos.
    Let's see if the Cowboys can win in San Diego.
    Let's see if the Giants can beat the Chiefs in Kansas City.
    Let's see if the Redskins are truly that bad in Oakland.

A lotta "ifs"

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread