+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: The NFC East Thread

  1. #21
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,856
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    That's what I mean. Are the Redskins, the division winner last year, going to now lose to the Raiders?
    You would think that Dallas SHOULD beat S.D. - but we'll see.
    Rivers has been solid this year. Their passing attack should eat up Dallas' D. It is in SD too.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

  2. #22
    Bench Player John S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvanoa
    Posts
    97
    It's unusual. All 4 games are on the road.

  3. #23
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,527
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Rivers has been solid this year. Their passing attack should eat up Dallas' D. It is in SD too.
    You're basing this on the 1st game of the season, aren't you?

  4. #24
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,179
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I see 0-4 to be honest. Actually, who is at QB for the Raiders now? Flynn?
    how often has Fewell's defense made MF'n stars out of scrub *** QBs?


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  5. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,380
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    That's what I mean. Are the Redskins, the division winner last year, going to now lose to the Raiders?
    You would think that Dallas SHOULD beat S.D. - but we'll see.
    I see the entire division losing this week

    Dal 2-2
    Phil 1-3
    Wash/ny 0-4

  6. #26
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    You're basing this on the 1st game of the season, aren't you?
    Basing what? Rivers is playing very well, and when Dallas faced a legit WR crew, they looked terrible. Not saying the Cowboys cant win it, SD has their own problems, but I dont think it is a walk in the park for the Boys.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

  7. #27
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,527
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Basing what? Rivers is playing very well, and when Dallas faced a legit WR crew, they looked terrible. Not saying the Cowboys cant win it, SD has their own problems, but I dont think it is a walk in the park for the Boys.
    Basing your assessment of Dallas secondary on the first game of the season, I mean.

    You think they're bad because the Giants put up yards on them?

    I'm not saying you're wrong. Dallas secondary could have some holes that can be exposed. But I'm just wondering if you're taking into account that one of the starters has been supplanted, Claiborne has a few weeks under his belt and is playing better (he missed most of the preseason) as well as Barry Church (who missed most of last year because of an Achilles injury), the linebackers are improving in understanding the scheme and their coverage as well... so on and so forth.

  8. #28
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Basing your assessment of Dallas secondary on the first game of the season, I mean.

    You think they're bad because the Giants put up yards on them?

    I'm not saying you're wrong. Dallas secondary could have some holes that can be exposed. But I'm just wondering if you're taking into account that one of the starters has been supplanted, Claiborne has a few weeks under his belt and is playing better (he missed most of the preseason) as well as Barry Church (who missed most of last year because of an Achilles injury), the linebackers are improving in understanding the scheme and their coverage as well... so on and so forth.
    Well,one could see it that way. Or the fact they played the Chiefs and Rams who do not have that good of offenses. Bradford still looks bad and Alex Smith plays it safe. All I'm saying is, the Giants have some good wrs and took advantage. I still think the Giants offense can be a top 10 but the online is killing it. Dallas, nor any NFC East team impress me. Dallas will struggle vs teams with good QBs.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

  9. #29
    Bench Player John S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvanoa
    Posts
    97
    Let's see if the Eagles can, at least, keep it relatively close against the Broncos.
    Let's see if the Cowboys can win in San Diego.
    Let's see if the Giants can beat the Chiefs in Kansas City.
    Let's see if the Redskins are truly that bad in Oakland.

  10. #30
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,179
    A lotta "ifs"


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts