+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "NEXT MAN UP"

"NEXT MAN UP"

Reese's favorite motto. Who's the next man up in his department? Maybe that person would be more inclined to address something important to a football team. Ya know, like the OFFENSIVE LINE!!!

Banned
    This team is now a laughing stock of this league. If you don't want everyone fired there's something wrong with you. Banks is actually laughing on the radio broadcast saying how pathetic this team is. If you can accept this you're not much of a fan.

Fire Eli too? Nobody has played worse than he has.

Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Fire Eli too? Nobody has played worse than he has.
    how do you want him to play with this OL & gam plan? 6 sacks, lucky he's still standing.

Hopefully that philosophy applies to Reese too.

Starter
    I hope all you Giants fans who are actually happy that we look bad.Well I for one will never give up nor will I say to our distractors that they are right.This organization has given me a lifetime of great football.To those that are happy today go root for cows or better yet the jestos.I watched us during the Sherman days and down days of 70's I will always be a fan of this team including our 2 times SB Champions in past 5 years.TC you will always be remembered by me for giving me a chance to be happy .Thank you Tom Coughlin and your coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    This team is now a laughing stock of this league. If you don't want everyone fired there's something wrong with you. Banks is actually laughing on the radio broadcast saying how pathetic this team is. If you can accept this you're not much of a fan.
    Hey All these threads look extacty like the ones from 2007 after we gave up 80 points in first two games and went down 17-0 at the half in the 3rd game. Lets see if there is anymore similar things between this season and that year
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by radar-ray View Post
    how do you want him to play with this OL & gam plan? 6 sacks, lucky he's still standing.
    Maybe the O-line is just trying to catch up to his 7 INT's. Seriously, if they're getting beat this bad by Carolina.......................................... .....

Sorry I just ran out of words.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Hey All these threads look extacty like the ones from 2007 after we gave up 80 points in first two games and went down 17-0 at the half in the 3rd game. Lets see if there is anymore similar things between this season and that year
    Oops panthers just scored again. Giants are looking pretty pathetic. Don't think I can watch much more. Reminds me too much of the teams of the 60's and 70's. Oh pain.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Maybe the O-line is just trying to catch up to his 7 INT's. Seriously, if they're getting beat this bad by Carolina.......................................... .....

Sorry I just ran out of words.
    Sorry...I meant 8.

FML

+ Reply to Thread