+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reese and Front Office

If we lose this game and in doing so continue to look disgraceful in the process I'm quite interested to hear what Reese and the rest of the front office has to say about this.Just like I read from one of the other guys comment,there no excuse for this none,and it's getting worse.I'm pissed right now and I'm from Louisiana and not a season ticket holder,but I've been a Giant fan since the days on Stephen Baker and Phil McKonkey since they beat the Broncos for their first SuperBowl title,this **** is unacceptable

Banned
    Who were the starting LB's in '07? That's what he'll say.

Reese overrated reputation is living off some good first round picks. His drafting after the first has been really mediocre.

Veteran
    He replaced a great player in KP with Ryan Mundy...one year contracts on crap players isn't going to get the job done.

I just don't like how Coughlin and Reese always like to make excuses and pretend like they can just turn it around whenever they feel like it,this **** has been going on since last football year and yet they still keep doing the same ****,how dam long do we as Giant fans have to sit through this crap.I get the front office likes Coughlin s a person and they feel obligated to be some what loyal but dam the product on the field isn't cutting it.I'm hesitant to say blow it all up because I wanna win every year but with the money problems we currently have the performance of these players isn't jelling.I think myself the Mara nad Tisch's has to step in now and do something even if it means moving Reese who I've been a fan of but this is unacceptable and I know they must see what every other Giant fan sees

Quote Originally Posted by nYg24 View Post
    He replaced a great player in KP with Ryan Mundy...one year contracts on crap players isn't going to get the job done.
    You mean the great KP who doesn't have a job because his knee is shot?

You have to ask serious questions about player evaluation if they thought that this O line was game ready, even taking account of the injuries.

Make no mistake everything is stemming from this O line, the crap run game, a good number of the picks games 1 and 2, the redzone O, the fact that the D have to spend too damn long on the field.

Even with the CBA you need to ask questions about what went on in the off season.

We're a shell of a team.

Jeez this is hurting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerback30 View Post
    I think myself the Mara nad Tisch's has to step in now and do something even if it means moving Reese who I've been a fan of but this is unacceptable and I know they must see what every other Giant fan sees
    I don't think they see a thing besides their money. They won't do ****, 70000 fools will be there handing them their money next game no matter how pathetic the product they put out.

Banned
    Fire reese

Veteran
    IT'S OVER NOWWWWWWWW!