+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do we trade the first pick in the draft?

I firmly believe we don't need Teddy Bridgewater who likely will go #1. Hope we get a bunch of good picks to shore up this offensive line and D.

I wouldnt take him number 1 but I would consider moving on from Eli . I would think we would pick Clowney which I wouldnt have a problem with. Dlines still win football games look are O cant do anything

I don't care what the team need is, if I have the 1st pick and he plays the season without injury or off the field issue, It should be Clowney

So they've already got the 1st overall pick sewn up? You guys really have no idea how insane you sound right now, do you? I'm starting to see why the term "knee jerk" gets thrown around so often. I agree that its been terrible so far, but its not the end of the season

LAWRENCE CLOWNEY HERE WE COME

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Its not the end of the season.......man it looks that way from here. So do we just hope for a crap finish for a good draft position? Oh well, we did get 2 SB out of this bunch so.....not all bad.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Thunder View Post
    So they've already got the 1st overall pick sewn up? You guys really have no idea how insane you sound right now, do you? I'm starting to see why the term "knee jerk" gets thrown around so often. I agree that its been terrible so far, but its not the end of the season
    I really hope your right, but 0-3 and a team that seems to be getting worse each week, hard to see a bright side. Losing this badly to the Panthers... it doesn't get much lower than that.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    I really hope your right, but 0-3 and a team that seems to be getting worse each week, hard to see a bright side. Losing this badly to the Panthers... it doesn't get much lower than that.

Its 17-0. Thats not even close to being impossible to overcome. Lets see if they change things up a little bit offensively. Its asking a lot, I know, but I think even Gilbride has a little bit of common sense.

Banned
    Its 17-0. Thats not even close to being impossible to overcome. Lets see if they change things up a little bit offensively. Its asking a lot, I know, but I think even Gilbride has a little bit of common sense.
    You're delusional, keep the faith brother!

All-Pro

Normally I would agree, but what did you see in the first half that gives you any indication that this offense can get anything done?

Watching the defense right now, and it looks like the day is only going to get worse... god I hate being this negative!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...